Was there a new update?

Everything is so... Blocky and terrible looking. I really don't like it at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't really bother me with the looks, but I'm just worried on mobile I'll be lurking on a post. I'll try hitting the "feed" button, and then I'll accidentally click on the mod selection. Knowing my luck, it will be on some bad question that is pervy. I can be clumsy like that. 😂

I don't know if posts are automatically sent to featured from "mod selection," but if they are, there'll be some weird question featured 😱

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah there was an update about 10 minutes or so ago. I wish they'd stop making updates pretty often that don't do much more than change the appearance, usually for the worse, and would start actually inputting suggestions from a large chunk of GaG's users like bringing back the downvote plus a few more topics for posts that won't litter previously good topics quite as much as they presently do.

What Guys Said 10

• The only change I see, is that there's a huge blank space between your name and your opinion, but that's it, I don't see anything new.
    I'm on my laptop though, maybe on the phone is different.

• Hadn't notice - Might be bigger when I think about it.

• looks everything normal to me. But the site is very slow every now and then and in then it doesn't load correctly which makes it look differently... maybe it was just that

• what am I missing

I think it's just the mobile site that's drastically different

to be honest, it looked the same an hour ago, maybe its my glasses or screen not too sure.

• I didn't actually notice

• Yeah, the font looks a couple sizes bigger and bolder for me

• I don't see anything different.

• On mobile right? I just noticed that too, don't like it.

• Full screen profile pics.. Did you get that too?

• Don't know.

What Girls Said 10

• There were a few small UI changes but nothing major. Can you be more specific with what you are referring to that you don't like?

Just the overall look of it, though I've been noticing based off people's replies that it's the look of the mobile version of the site. It's so blocky and terrible looking.

haha No, you aren't bugging me! Let me know if you notice any other glitches or issues. :)

Will do, thanks!😊

• There was, but only for moderators. GAG sent us all a PM about it.

• If there was I don't see any changes, went to look on my cell phone and nothing seems different.

• My picture is streched lol I don't know it's weird :p

• not a fan either

• I left this site for an hour and a half and I came back and saw a huge space between your username and opinion...

• I noticed. At this point I just expect them weekly lol.

• I don't, mine is like that too

• Yes the blank space, which is so freakin annoying

• i hate ALL The new updates
    and you get only 3 questions now and a lot of other horrible stuff... what is this?