Who here has been blocked by someone for calling out their immaturity and/or telling it like it is?

So twice recently I've called out two people on their arrogance and misleading questions just to get attention, and I got blocked by them! (Pink anons too ;) )
It's actually kind of funny, so I thought I'd see how many people have had it happen themselves.

Share your stories from any funny ones?
Who here has been blocked by someone for calling out their immaturity and/or telling it like it is!?

• Yes - and I don't block
  • No - and I don't block.
  • Yes - and I have blocked people.
  • No - but I have blocked people.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was blocked by someone because I happened to think that legalising gay marriage wasn't a bad thing. I've never blocked anyone though

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I haven't blocked anyone yet, if i ever do its to stop getting alerts from the trolls stupidity, otherwise i could care less, its their purogative or however its spelt, to be honest I've never had to spell the word before lol so im not sure how its spelt, all though i do use it sometimes, i know, ironic. Anyways yeah haven't blocked anyone and dont think I've ever been blocked before to my knowledge, i usually avoid starting crap because its pointless, although i will put them in their place if their asking for it.

• I found out that I was blocked by a girl because I was tagged in a Star Wars game and I didn't give an opinion on her question. I've never interacted with the girl before so I didn't lose any sleep over it.

People are too sensitive and they shouldn't let little things on the internet bother them :)

I was going to get upset because Star Wars... but it was the game, so meh!
      Ha, I kid. That is kind of sad :P

• There's good reasons to block people and I've blocked a couple maybe three but most of the idiots on here, I'd just rather see them keep talking, the more, the better.

• Yes, I tell my opinion. Then they give a childish insult, you want to reply, but they blocked you already xD
    dem kids

• Yeah, Usually butthurt trump supporters

• Many times, it's usually Anons who block me but sometimes it's Neo Nazis or Feminazis that block me. Saves me the trouble of blocking them.

• I've no idea. Thanks to the inability to see blocked people's posts and reciprocal blocking I really never know who is or is not there.

• I've been blocked without saying anything.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, this post seems pretty immature (mention that they were females/smiley wink face) and arrogant of you yourself. I call people out all the time and I can’t remember a time where they blocked me for telling it like it is or letting them know they’re not being mature. I’ve been straight up brutally honest/borderline harsh with some “pink anons” too (not sure why it matters that they’re anonymous or “pink”) and not one of them has blocked me for that. So I don’t have any “funny” blocking stories to share Lol? Are you sure it wasn’t your approach or something you said or did that made them not want to speak with you anymore?

Well no, but I have been blocked twice and it was pink anons, I put a winky face because there is a joke on this website that I have noticed about pink anons being annoying etc.
      And no, I was being nice, I don't be harsh to people even in the truth. People were acting immature, they got called out on it and then they blocked me opposed to just keep discussing the topic. And it happens all the time to many people on here.

This post isn't immature for asking people what their stories are. You apparently have none, good for you. Others do, and no matter what they say or do, some people will just block them because it's not what they wanted to hear.

I don’t get the pink anon “joke”. So basically, people are trying to mock and make fun of females who voice their thoughts anonymously…how is that humorous? Anyhow, I can’t speak on whatever happened because I wasn’t there but I highly doubt that it’s the same exact, identical situation every time someone gets blocked here. I highly doubt that every time someone gets blocked it’s because “someone got called out on being immature” or “It’s not what they wanted to hear”. That just doesn’t sound realistic to me at all. I’ll straight up tell people in a blunt way that they’re not mature or that they need to grow the hell up or literately say the precise opposite of what they want and they don’t block me. I will literately repeat the exact opposite of what they want to hear and maybe even say “I am not going to validate your feelings” yet never be blocked by them.

However, there have been times where I’ve been a straight up bitch and I deserved to be blocked I crossed the line from being honest to just being cold and careless with my words. So I really don’t blame them for blocking me because at that point, even if I didn’t intend to, my presence became more of an emotional attack and less of a constructive chat.

I really think that some people here just can’t humbly own up or admit if they said something that gave someone a reason to not want to hear them out anymore. It’s a lot easier to defend your ego and blame someone else for the whole situation than to just say “I was a bit of an ass.” There’s an art to telling it like it is yet still keeping someone interested in hearting what you have to say. That may sincerely be something you’re not good at? If so, you could just work on it instead of publicly poking fun at whoever upset you.

• Only if someone deserves to be blocked.

or if they can't stfu