Have you ever wished this was a dating website?

I don't...

Most Helpful Girl

• not that I've ever tried, but you can easily make it one if that's your intent here. you just need to be active and get to know people [via asking and answering and commenting etc], then when you spot a personality you like, you try to connect with them more and you may end up liking them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see where you're coming from, I feel a woman's mentality towards people on a site like this, is way different than on a dating site.

This is our steadily growing internet town, crushes and adult play has come out of people socializing on this website (myself included). It is bound to happen with people being open with their thoughts and feelings on a website like this, right?

I have plenty of GaGers' contact info (guys and gals).

What Girls Said 25

• I would rather this not be a dating site. And if it were then I wouldn't get on.

• Some people are certainly trying to turn it into one. Its not even close cause people flakes so much with their words. It's a fantasy trip at its best.

• Nah, if people make those connections, it's fine, but the site overall is not meant as a dating one.

• Never, if it was a dating site I wouldn't have an account on G@G

• It probably is to a small degree. It really hasn't stopped some people dating each other though.

• no I don't either..

• No, not at all.

• No but a lot of people here think it is.

• This was a dating website for me lmao
    My boyfriend is lurking on here now….. u see this? heheh

• Nope, that would feel too forced, I prefer things to happen naturally. If a connection happens, it happens. But I'd never specifically go looking for it on this site.

• No. Don't see why I would have. But some people treat it as one regardless, lol.

• Haha no there are more than enough of those and I wouldn't sign up for one because im not looking to date right now

• No, I haven't.

• If this was a dating website, I wouldn't even be here in the first place.

• No, I wouldn't be here

• nope

• No cause the people over here helped me a lot when I needed them the most.

• No, not attracted to anyone on this site at all.

• Nope lol

• It would never even win a Personality Contest on here, much Less a Dating site.

I'd be the bigger loser

Ha Ha Thank you for Honesty and your Like too.

Ha Ha mho for this.

• Nope

• never

• NopE

• Hell no.

• Lol no. I don't think I'm attracted to anyone on here

What Guys Said 21

• Nope it's not why I came here I came here to answer questions, give practical advice, goof off and chat with people, but that doesn't mean other things haven't happened. I mean I've made friends and acquaintances here, I've had people like or crush on me here, and I have liked people here as well, there are even a few I would date if given the chance and even have talked about and sort of done it with. and I talk with and do stuff with people on here off the site as well.

But that's not the reason I am here though, it's just a byproduct of being active on here and communicating and talking with people. You get to know to know them and whatever happens, happens. You may help someone with a problem you may make a friend or something more may come out of it, no different in that aspect to face to face stuff.

And no I do not wish for this place to become a dating website, dating websites are fake, there's nothing natural about it, no random chance, you know exactly why everyone is there, it's just so fake and I hate places like that. At least here that's not why people come here for the most part I mean some people may like each other and date on here but it's not the reason for the site and it's not why they came here. And if something else happens while your helping someone out or just being a troll, goofing off whatever, well there is nothing wrong with that, but it should not be the main focus of this site.

• No, dating websites are rubbish I feel.

Well you never know who you are talking to. I could think I am talking to a woman that lives in my city and then find out I am really talking to a guy on the other side of the world.

• No but the who is the hottest gager and all of the who would you date on here questions are cringe when little pink and blue anons announce their crushes lmfao.

• Nah, there's tons of dating sites out there, man. This is a Q&A site but it can easily turn romantic if you form a connection with someone. I've only been on here for 4 months and I've already formed a connection with a couple of people. As a matter of fact, I text with a couple of people from here (including one girl that I text with everyday).

That was never my intent when I joined this site.

I know this one guy on here cuz we live in the same hood so I text him. I have a girlfriend so I can't form romantic connections on this site.

• No - There are dating sites you can join if you want - This is a social, community site as topic says.

• This site can be watever we wish to make from it.
    I can talk to any person. Like at any other place, and all types of relationships cam be shaped.

• Nope... it wouldn't be fair for all the other men cuz I'm on here.

• No, I wouldn't be here if it was.

• If I wanted a dating site, I'd actually go on one, but I'd never try online dating, so that will never happen.

• Nope

• No, just a good outlet to meet good peeps and give advice or just converse.

• nah...

• No, cause if it was over half the people hear would have never joined.

• We have enough drama on here

• It's not a great site for it considering a good chunk of the girls are underage

• Nope.

• Or you could date in the real world lol

• Sometimes I wish it was

• every site on the internet can be used as a dating site

• Nah .

• Yeah at times but everyone is to far from each other it seems