Anons, anons, anons, why do some of the GaG community let anons get to them?

If some anon was bothering you, it wasn't me, I promise. And I'm not asking this question to defend the anon option. I'm just shocked at the recent serious hate at people who have literally no control over anyone's lives, yet people are still letting them annoy them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like when people post 'anonymous' because sometimes I want to send them a personal message, and say, "Hey, I agree" or "That's super-personal, let's just talk about it privately" or something of the like!!
    I would assume that most 'names' here are pseudonyms to email accounts that are 'junk-mail' kinds, or nothing personal.
    Assuming that, why not post, as your user name? Even if it is something Fcked UP? Are you afraid the Moderators will censor you? Even posting 'anonymous' the admin knows who you are!!
    My farther taught me that being a man is 'Walking the walk that you Talk!" That is, I say what I think, and I have that right, as you do, as well. If we disagree, maybe we can learn something from each other! Maybe not. But either way, My Father told me to be Respectful of others, and it is OK to Disagree, as long as you disagree, Agreeably!!
    Words to live by, I think. . .

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's just being sensitive? I don't see that be an big of a deal though. If someone feels strongly about there opinion about a topic they will argue for it. I feel like anons do the opposite or challenge the person's view which can frustrate the opinion owner

What Guys Said 17

• I think some people may have a day where they are just stressed and they come somewhere to vent and then people shit on them and they just are too mentally exhausted at the time to be able to handle it.

But yeah what you said is also just as likely and probably more so.

• Well there are a group of anons that keep making questions about me or the rest of the bodybuilding crew on here. It's rather annoying.. I counted 10 questions about me this week. Legit stalker.. i apparently pissed off one of the girls in the rate me section and now they start these questions in which a big group of anons all talk shit on us together.

• Links please? Lol

• @sparkly-crystal I got them deleted. I started a counter question just you did..
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2012297-why-do-girls-stalk-people

They reversed imaged my photos and found my bodybuilding forum account and they were looking back at threads that I made years ago and posting them on here saying I'm a douchebag lol. I told you I got some stories.
      >Dude wanted to sponsor me
      >He was acting like he was really into bodybuilding has sponsored people in the past
      >Dude started to creep me out. Went on different accounts asking me if he could my used condoms for $100 each and for me to mail them out.
      s29.postimg.org/.../...t_2016_03_29_11_57_53_1.png

A chick on here became obsessed with me. Wrote this take on me about my old account.
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26550-top-ten-reasons-why-tony72722-should-not-be-banned
      Happened to go to my community college.. Turns out she found me on bodybuilding forums. Made a thread asking on how to let a girl down nicely.

• @sparkly-crystal And she text me an hour later in the middle of the night that I don't need to ask strangers on the internet on how to let her down nicely WHEN I NEVER gave her my account.. and I wasn't even talking about her lmao. Chick said was making up stories on this website saying she was married. She was always asking me when and where my classes are.

• There always has been a hate for the anons - One I don't think is based entirely on fact - Any problems I had on this site was with named users.

• Some people are just easily triggered. Those people are the fun ones.

• it's because people the internet isn't real and they can just switch the computer/laptop etc off if they don't like whats being said

• I was gpomg to go anon say, "I hate anons,"
    Then say when did I go anon, then reveal its really me @waffles731

• I only go anon if it's an embarrassing question to answer but not to annoy anyone

• You're right: the anon option is there to get answers when the question is delicate. For example "Any other people who can share experiences on having AIDS" would not get opinions if the anon option would not exist.
    And the question would not be asked if one couldn't do it anonymously either :o
    But people use the anon option as a balaclava :-(
    It's been like that for as long as I've been on GAG :-(

• Lmao was gonna answer as anon

• People have thin skins.

• I'm more annoyed with pink anon's questions than her opinions

• I always have a thing for them pink anons XD

• You get to me, In a good way! :) :P

• I don't know why they do this or that? Blah

• Why I should remember your name?

• Worst anon ae pink ones.

• personally I dont like annons, its like those who come up with fake profiles just to mess with your head.

What Girls Said 7

• Are you really asking why people get mad at other people for trolling?

• In a way, yeah? Why, what's your problem?

• I was just curious. Like I said.

• Lolling at this conversation

• perhaps it's the crap coming out of their mouth? some people can be overly aggressive, provoking, and just down right rude. for example, a dude on here who was anon who said something about my "puny female brain." it didn't really bother me, because i know better, but we went a few rounds because he was wrong and ridiculous.

• Now we can actually block anon's. ^^

• Yeah I never got that either. To me, this entire site is anonymous. Username or not.

• i love anons, whos with me
    #anonrights

• They're too sensitive

• I guess the anonymous posters can leave some pretty hateful comments.