Why are all the virgin hunters on gag obsessed with me?

There is this southern guy who has been stalking me for 2 months now. I keep on blocking him (16 times) but he is creating new accounts to harass me. He is saying weird shit like " I am in love with you and I really want to meet you" I thought he was a troll but that dude is fucking crazy. He even screenshotted my profile pic to use it as his with a heart sign around my face. I'm worried he might be mentally ill or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are beautiful, and have an aura of spiritual innocence about you. So many women are bitter, hateful, angry creatures men will die for a woman like you. Don't let it go to your head though, or you'll be just as stuck up and conceited as those bitter women I told you about.

A word of advice, never let anyone take your virginity unless they have married, you first. You can only give your virginity to one guy, and only once in your life, then never, ever again. Your virginity is special, and sacred, contrary to what this foolish, dying world would want you to believe. You never forget your first, so make sure he's your husband.

Secondly, do not rush into marriage. If you deny your boyfriend sex, and he runs away, sex is all he really wanted in the first place. So what. Move on. You just got a huge favor done for you, your problem left on its (his) own.

Thirdly, always trust your gut. Your instincts will tell you everything you need to know about a guy, even if you ignore them. Most men are NOT honorable these days, and most men want whats between your legs rather than whats between your arms. (no, not your breasts. Your heart.)

So test every man by not letting him kiss you, by not letting him grope or make out with you. Most guys will leave. And those are the guys you'd regret giving your virginity to for the rest of your life.

Not many problems fix themselves. But sex obsessed men who leave you when you won't sleep with them are self- fixing problems.

I think you got way off topic and she doesn't need to be told she is beautiful and has a "spiritual innocence" right now from a 36 years old man. You sound like a creepy old man dude. You need to reevalutate how you speak to under age girls. Like wtf are you honestly saying here?

"So test every man by not letting him kiss you, by not letting him grope or make out with you. Most guys will leave. And those are the guys you'd regret giving your virginity to for the rest of your life. "
      "Secondly, do not rush into marriage."

@Red7336 Aww, it made me smile :)

Thank you for most helpful. I'm sorry I got off topic. I hope you heed my advice. it will be hard and lonely, but the reward is true love that lasts.

What Guys Said 29

• tell him you had sex and he'll dump you so fucking fast

I dont know why people keep calling me a virgin hunter. I no longer pursue girls because they are virgins.

I am wanting to be a girl's first LOVE. Or at least her young love.

I want a girl who has never really experienced heartbreak so she can give all her heart to me and invest all of herself in me without being guarded.

@Fearless_banana thanks man I try. currently cutting

You are CUTTING? Dude dont self harm yourself. Been there done that. It will kist make everything worse in the longrun.

• A valid concern, sounds like he is obsessed. create a new account and disappear...

• I don't think that declaring that virgin hunters are after you (and thusly announcing to any virgin hunters that may have overlooked you for not knowing you're a virgin, that you are in fact a virgin) is such a good idea... Tell him you found a guy, and lost your virginity, and are in love and whatever else it takes to get him to leave you alone...

• For some reason, this site has always had an issue with overly persistent creep-ass dudes that can't use tact and discretion with their sexual energy.

Let the admins know about this under "Contact Us", let them know of the various usernames this stalker has been using.

That's pointless. He makes new accounts before they even have a chance to freeze him. Best thing to do is just ignore him.

Do any of you know what it is like to be in your 20s and never had a girl tell you she loves you? To miss out on being a girl's first love? To want that companionship and can never get it? To realize that a particular type of girl that you desire so much is hard to find?

I have had sex before, yes. She was a virgin too but she never loved me. And while I was able to take her cherry, I am not going to be her first love. And first/young loves are more special.

• If it is who I think it is - He has a history of doing this - Report him to admin and include all the usernames he created - I have heard they have an option to ban people by IP address which they can get from his accounts.

• I just keep sending girls dick pics and marriage proposals in broken English.
    Srs.

Not srs.
    Report him to the admins.. srs

@CheerGirl38139 Does this sound like your dude?

@NeverHadAGirlfriend didn't see her profile. Either way you need to reevaluate yourself. You are stalking this poor girl and harassing her this is not how you win over women bro. You need professional help if you think this is okay.

www. girlsaskguys. com/relationships/a28223-young-love-an-experience-i-can-never-reclaim

Here is a mytake about what i am grieving so much

• lmaoooo you are gorgeous and he can't help it.

Go sit in the corner before you make anyone else throw up.

Get out of here amazon boy.. that's creepy. In all fairness the dude is literally 1 year older than her lol. He just gave her a compliment.

Continually creating account after account to keep bothering her in spite of a clear desire that he leave her alone isn't paying a compliment...

• Lol you poor girl besides the millions of freaky marriage proposals you get this too?
    Tell the admins. They can maybe trace is IP and block it from the site who knows.

@xHoneyxBeex
    @megnuc
    @RedRain

YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE HUNTERS 😮😮😮😮
      But I think you should hunt vamps more 😜

Thanks for the mention @akadatank44 !

@RedRain no problem! 😊

• Perhaps because you are young looking.
    Honestly, just change your profile pic, it makes like easier. My recommendation is put a dog on it.

• How many are there?

It's just the one guy who has made like 1000 accounts here. He's a creepy fuck.

@musicbrain5 They do have that ability because they did it to me for about a year lol

@Toad-1 Damn, lol. Okay. I know this guy is using VPNs and such because he has said so. He's circumventing the filters then... I wonder if they have the ability to block entire IP ranges though.

• Damn, that's seriously fucked up. I can't believe you have to put up with this shit, @sparkly-crystal. If it gets too much, maybe you should deactivate and come back with a new name and this time, make your profile more restrictive.

• "All" is quite a statement over one person.
    I don't think anyone but this one person even cares you exist.
    And here I was curious.
    I feel let down.

• I'd say u'd better prepare for an epic D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

• I'm sorry to hear that and odds are he is sick in some way. I would avoid posting your real name or address at any cost. DONT DO IT.

• Hunter's as in plural? I've only ever known one of this site.

• Am I one of them..

• No idea, You are not even good looking? :/

Must be an age thing, Creepy.

• I flirt with you online but you realize nothing isn't really going to come out of this crush I have.

It's just a crush. That is it. I crush on LOTS of girls on here. It is like hot girl heaven.

And I NEVER said I loved you or wanted to meet you. Baby, I dont even know you that well. I dont use the word "love" lightly.

@DooMguy

I was 20 when I lost my virginity to a 16 year old girl.

She thinks I am a "pedo" because of that.

She doesn't even know the definition of a pedophile so she shouldn't be swinging that word around like that.

@AlwaysLonely Well that depends on how it happened, how did you meet that girl and get together in the first place? And what went on after that?

You're right about that 16-17 doesn't fit the definition of pedophile

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...6aeb570ba14e3a9b74e91a.jpg

pedo bear know that'd be too old

www.nicknotas.com/.../
      magazine.foxnews.com/.../why-young-women-go-older-men-and-why-it%E2%80%99s-good-thing

^ articles to read if you want

• Because he preys on plenty of people. Just keep on ignoring, blocking and reporting him

• I guess that's what you get for being a girl ahahahahahhahahaha...
    That guy sounds creepy...

• Let's all contact the admin and IP ban him.

• pffff hahahha just enjoy the attention.

• Report that man to the admins

He's been reported probably thousands of times, all of his accounts banned, yet he keeps coming back using VPNs, proxies, and various other IP disguising methods. The site servers don't have the ability to block whole IP ranges, and look at what's happened.

@LifeIsACrazyStorm You are mentally ill so please get some help.

Lifeisacrazystorm, I swear if you weren't hiding behind a computer screen I would beat you up so hard

• www. Girlsaskguys. com/relationships/a28223-young-love-an-experience-i-can-never-reclaim

Listen everyone, if you are wanting to know what i am grieving about so much, look at mytake

(Remove spaces)

• Probably should report him to authorities. They do it because their blowholes and perverts.

• Uh dafuq report his ass that's just borderline stalker right there #straightup

• Am I THAT famous on here? Damn.

• He sounds like a pedophile. I would just delete my account and create a new one without uploading and personal pics. If they continue, you can always take a picture of the messages he sent you and report him to the police.

• Yeah he's nuts. He's threatened more than one user I know here.

Report him every time.

It's one guy. He lives in Tennessee and works as a paramedic.

What Girls Said 15

• Just ignore him. He has been stalking me for over 2 years now it feels like. He is mentally ill and isn't being treated for it. He is also a pedophile.
    I have also tried blocking him multiple times (you really have no idea how many times, not even I do, I've lost count).
    I gave up. I just don't even block him anymore. He tried to follow me earlier today (my profile is set on private).

lol just ignore it... all you can do since they won't ban his IP address or whatever it is.

If he's this insane online, I feel so fucking bad for the ones he comes across in his hometown.

Do any of you know what it is like to be in your 20s and never had a girl legitimately tell you she loves you? To miss out on being a girl's first love? To want that companionship and can never get it? To realize that a particular type of girl that you desire so much is hard to find?

• Tell your parents. I'd say tell the admins but we already know they won't do anything.

• He is a regular here and always comes up with new accounts. Block and report him right away.

@XNicholeMariex3 @BellePepper

• As you can see, this man has mental issues he needs to deal with and has been like this with others. Continue to report any account that comes up. The admins are aware of him, though I'm not sure what is being done about the situation besides banning each account.

• oh my gosh i saw that guy!
    make sure you let the admins know because that's not okay. ill try help u out too.

I made a reality series on this topic for a reason.

block him. he's back ^^

• Hi! I'm sorry to hear that. Have you already reported him or just blocked him? In cases like this we suggest that you report them so we can take action too.

Do any of you know what it is like to be in your 20s and never had a girl legitimately tell you she loves you (i was in first grade when i had a "gf" but it wasn't a real relationship, i was 7 at the time)? To miss out on being a girl's first love? To want that companionship and can never get it? To realize that a particular type of girl that you desire so much is hard to find?

• This site is definitely full of weirdos.
    Keep blocking and reporting him.
    Tell your parents because GaG seems to be a pedos paradise.

• Don't feel bad your not the ONLY one they stalk. I have had guys steal my pics and post them on the background of their profile.

• He has been around harassing people. I wonder why admin isn't quick to ban him.

I made a reality show on this topic for this very reason. If it didn't hurt me so much, I wouldn't waste my time on this video production.

• i want a stalker :(

Girllll NOT this one 😨lol trust me! I've seen him in action he will drain you. He has made YouTube video about other users and tried to drive to another ones house bruh... her houseeeeeeee!

@NeverHadAGirlfriend reread what sparkly-crystal wrote up there, can u honestly say tht isn't stalking?

He is lying bruh!!! You are the living DEFINITION of STALKERRRRR little boy😠

• Is that the real life stalker guy who went to jail? lmao

• Make a new account and this time do not put up a profile picture. Done.

• I think he is desperate and mentally ill
    There are so many men like that who chase virgins

• Because he's a disgusting pervert that refuses to get treatment.

If this didn't bother me so much, I wouldn't have made a reality show about it.

@AlwaysLonely you're the reason long term mental hospitals exist. You're pathetic but I hope you get help, if only to no longer be a danger to yourself.

Here is a mytake on what i am grieving so much

• whyd you assume it was about your virginity tho?

If she's talking about the guy I think she's talking about then he's posted these sob story questions about him wanting to be a girl's first love, sex partner, everything. And he throws a fit if he isn't.

woah lol

is he a virgin himself? if he is i dont see anything wrong with him wanting a virgin girl... in a non creepy way at least xD
      how old is this guy anyways?