I'm reintroducing myself here?

Hi everyone, I simply wanted to say hello; it's been quite some time since I've been active on here. I initially singed up when this site was new in 2008, and at one time I was the points leader (7,000 points). I didn't see a category for introducing one's self, so, that's why I decided to put this here.

I see that the visual format of the site is quite different these days. But the site still looks good and the categories are improved and well thought out.

Anyway I won't take up too much time with this question (it's not really a question), as I simply wanted to say hello. But I look forward to asking questions and giving answers again like I used to do.

Have a good day!

3mo That one guy who responded anonymously is a liar and apparently a troll.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome back - Wow you must have been one of the first people around to be points leader with 7,000 points - One girl who has since left (Ixi10) is the record holder with 240,000 points - GaG community is as good a place as any to introduce or reintroduce yourself

What Girls Said 3

• Hello, we are glad to see you again, welcome back.

Everthing is changing, so is GAG.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• wow you're quite an old user..
    welcome back.. :)

• Hello and welcome back from not being on here for years. It's changed a lot.. it's always changing

What Guys Said 2

• Yo dude. Is there something new here that you like above all else?
    And why were you inactive?

Hi! Well, I haven't looked at all the new things on here yet, but I like how there are now many more categories to choose from.

I was inactive simply because I had forgotten about it for a while.

• Wow, you're a member since 2008? I still used MySpace back then and I didn't even have a Facebook account yet! Lol!

Anyway, welcome back!

Thanks for the welcome.
      Yep, there are lot of social media sites now. It's nice to have options.
      And I'm looking forward to seeing what all is here.