Why is my old account suddenly deleted?

So I logged off yesterday and I was just trying to log in and it says that my account doesn't exists, i click on "i forgot my password" and they do not freaking email me? wtf?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would suggest talking to the admins about that, particularly @xHoneyxBeex or @RedRain. Sometimes glitches happen so it could be that, or your account got deleted.

Like one user said type in your old username after the slash in www.girlsaskguys.com/user/ [insert username here]. There you can see the status of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever I type in my password and it says "account doesn't exists", I assume I have typed my password wrong. I just re type in my password once or even twice and then I'm logged in. That's my case. I don't know about your case but it could be a matter of re typing your password correctly or for some reason your account really was deleted. To know if it really was deleted go to your old account's profile and if it says 'not active anymore', then it was deleted. Go to your internet history to check your old account profile, or type in www.girlsaskguys.com/user/ type in previous username here

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you were banned

What Girls Said 5

• Hi! We are only allowed to have one account per person. But if your account was cancelled for some reason, you should have probably received an email about it.
    If you want we can investigate what happened to your old account. Let me know what the username was.

• I only had that account, I just created this one. my username was queenmagz it's still there but I can't log in, I never changed my password and I'm not getting the reset password email

• Sure, we'll look into the issue and get back to you :)

• okay, thanks!

• Most Likely Gag caught on that this is You here, dear, and Deleted your Other Account.
    Good luck. xx

• i just created this one right now so i can complain lol

• lol Happy you are Here, dear. xxoo

• I have seen some with More than One account, just changing user name but the same, and ven Tried to Use a Much Very other New Username but it Backfired on them.. It came back to their First Username from before and with this, I blocked and Socked again.
      If person on here is only Allowed One Username, with some Way, Why is Their Email hitting THEIR same person? A different email address if they would Use would Not do this... Gag, you need to be more aware, I am being more Vigil here, dear. xx

• It could because that you had more than one account, maybe.

I will recommend you to talk to the admins about the situation, though.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Hmm... maybe they caught you having two accounts

• Obviously it's been removed, oh such is virtual life.