What can the admins do about stalkers on this website?

I'm not sure if this is the same girl but there was a girl I started talking to on here that became pretty obsessed and I found out she was stalking me. Went to my same college too. Always asking me when my classes where etc. I'm not sure if this breaks any rules but this user is anonymous so I'm not calling out any usernames and I'd appreciate if you don't delete this question. All the other girls that get stalked on here never get their questions pertaining to this issue deleted so I don't think mine should. I think it's the same girl that wrote this mytake about me a while ago. (Here account is deleted now)
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a26550-top-ten-reasons-why-tony72722-should-not-be-banned

Here are the cliffs
>Girl posted multiple question trying to expose me by looking up old threads that I made years ago on forums.. she said why is fearless_banana such a douchebag on rating answers.. so that might tell me I rated her poorly and she's mad.. trying to get revenge. She is acting like she has dirt on me and is about to expose me or something.
>Keeps teaming up with other pink anons and attempting to get under my skin.
>Yet I'm getting opinions on questions from other girls on this website saying I'm hot so I don't if they are just doing this to mess with me and fck with my head or they are just different girls
>They are making multiple questions on this website that criticize bodybuilders/"Jocks" that don't technically break any rules but are obviously directed at me.. and then all of those pink anons group up and all talk shit on me. Along with some bitter blue anons too.

Here is one example.

It doesn't bother me really but what does bother me is that these girls are deliberately trying to find dirt on me just to hurt me or expose me. I keep my identity anonymous for a good reason. I'll make it easy for whoever doing this though. I have two leaked sex videos when I was webcamming with a girl that were exposed on a forum. I really don't care who sees them at this point.. I just want these girls to stop because this is getting too far. Can the admins ban some of these accounts?
If it's the same girl that I think it is then she was stalking me at school. Even if this girl is someone else or multiple people then they are cyber stalking me attempting to find information on me to hurt me. Or information to reveal my identity. I know she is doing that because she was posting forum threads that I made years ago that make me look bad and then is indirectly telling me that she more in so many words.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think gag could look into that but not sure if they will actually do anything.

I guess they're trying to make the cycle repeat again.

Those chicks are extremely pathetic and have no life. Hopefully they will end up alone due to their stupidity.

• i agree on the admins thing... all they can really do is just ban people but most stalkers would make new accounts

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you have a case that could fall into the area of harassment. I would directly contact an admin with your evidence and any suspicions you may have of who the users are. Much the same way a girl can do if she feel she is being sexually stalked, it is your character that is being stalked, what is happening is still an abuse of the site. I know you say that it does not bother you but if you reported it and everyone who felt stalked did it then the site would get a reputation for clamping down on it, it may act as a deterrent to future stalkers, you would be doing site a service.

What Girls Said 16

• WOW! Well, I think it’s safe to say you’re being stalked! You couldn’t pay me to make a take that long and descriptive about anyone from here. I’m not sure what all GAG admin can do because it sounds like this loser stalks you outside of here. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if you came home and your underwear was missing. I guess your best bet is to message admin explaining your situation. Do you have any idea who this woman may be? They say that stalkers tend to be someone you’ve dated or may have been intimate with. Could she be a former f*ck buddy/someone you slept with who feels used or just some girl you rejected who still has a crush on you? Could “she” be a man? Why is this person so interested in wasting their life following you around and obsessing over your every mood? Try to find out who she is and then you can actually take legal action.

A few words for the stalker (who’s probably lurking on this post). Do you really find pride in sitting on your ass in front of a screen following this guy around and making yourself look like a desperate, unwanted loser with no life of your own? I don’t know what you get out of choosing to live a predictable, boring, uneventful life that revolves around a man who doesn’t want you but get it together and be a better human being. You’re only hurting yourself. Instead of enjoying life and experiencing fruitful, interesting, exciting experiences, you choose to harass someone, add onto your debt from karma, and waste your own life being nosey and prying into his. I don’t know him…but so what if he’s a jock or an ex marine or whatever…how is that any of your business? Do you even take care of your OWN business? I bet you have neglected messes all over your life that are growing because you’re so busy worrying about him, that you don’t take the time to solve your own problems. Whatever this petty, childish, lame, unnecessary sh*t is, let it go and move on. You’re a grown woman; do better.

• I have had so many partners that I couldn't narrow it down. I do it with some morals though.. I don't lead girls on and don't fuck with their feelings. I'm always upfront about what I want. I have a strong feeling that it's that girl that wrote the mytake about me.. the girl that goes to my school.

• Do you happen to have any good friends who know how to hack a computer?

• Because if you do, you may want to ask them for a favor. I once had an incident where someone was stalking me online to get my most recent pictures and the only solution was to ask one of my dearest friends to hack her computer. Worked like a charm. Haven’t had a problem with her since.

• Are you still being harassed? I'm surprised that nothing has been done about this yet. It's certainly not appropriate and not okay in the slightest.

I don't know who these girls are, but they're clearly very, very pathetic human beings. Sincerely, I'm sorry this is happening to you and there is no reason that this should be treated any less severely than any other case of someone being stalked on this site. I guess the issue really is that banning accounts is all they could really do, given how relentless these girls clearly are (no lives, clearly) there is always the risk that they could create new accounts.

All I have to say is that these people need to be fucking ashamed of themselves. I get you perhaps rub some users the wrong way, but no one is deserving of this.

• Yeah I am still.

• That is extremely shitty. I guess all I can genuinely suggest is perhaps try getting into contact with someone on the site about it or get users to help you flag whatever it is they post.

• Admins ban accounts every day. But because few IP addresses are "static" - they come back with new accounts constantly. I. E. douche formerly known as "virgin hunter".

They try... and so do many of the moderators... to keep the fucktardery to a minimum, but it's impossible to kill it without just over moderating every damn post.

• Have the comments all been anonymous? That's all they have been as far as I have seen. Report any of those things that you find, though I can't say I'm too surprised they have been removed yet. Maybe they'll be banned soon enough.

Hey, go you for being interesting enough to be stalked? o_O

• No one of them came out of anon and messaged consultant. If it's not my college stalker then I think i have a pretty good idea of who it is.

• Well, all I can recommend is reporting the posts and seeing if you can get down to the bottom of who it is really. Block the user (s) if you can.

• They do nothing!
    Lmfao and get this- being an admin is a legit job here. Like I'm pretty sure they get paid.
    Make stupid updates to the website? Sure!
    Ban real life criminals and get rid of people who try to get others banned? Nah too much.

Legit joke

• Report him/her each time. That's all you can really do at this point. Have you reported that take about yourself?

• If you aren't going to report that take, then I question how serious you are about protecting yourself.

• I just reported the take.. just clicking button though not messaging an admin. I've also done so on other posts.

• Good. I just hid it, the admins will take a look at it. You should message one of the admins too.

• What you could is disable anonymous opinions on your question, that way you know who the opinion is from. If you suspect anyone stalking you, block and report them. Keep contacting the admins if necessary. Also, having a private profile helps, chances of getting stalked would be less.
    I think some people should get a life, and stop being so obsessed with others.

• I don't know what they can do sorry. Damn that's doing doing to much I'm way to lazy to stalk someone plus there's no one I like enough to stalk.

• If they start insulting you when they aren't anon block them. Even if they go anon they can't comment on anything you write because they have been blocked. You will be weeding out potential stalkers. However, crazies will go out the way to get new accounts. So just start blocking folks.

• Um, if nothing has been done about this, I'd be pretty pissed. That's really weird. You'd think they'd ban the IP address or something.

• They don't do anything. Deleting their account doesn't help cause they just come back. Fucking basement dwellers.

• People are creepy AF here.

• that nude picture is hot. :p

• Wow, that really must suck. She for fure is a creep/stalker. Let me say this before you get the wrong idea Not all "pink anons " are bad trust me. I'm not. I use anonymous because i'm shy , i don't use it to troll/insult or stalk others unlike many other anon. back to the question , I honestly think you should call the police or something before you find her breaking in your house. She's obsessed. It's sad how shitty the admins are on here for not doing anything , she should be blocked from viewing any of your content or just blocked from this site before she starts stalking other users. This could lead into something very dangerous if left alone.

• I don't know... i mean from what you described it doesn't really seem like stalking
    most stuff you just think its about you or directed at you, not too much solid proof you know?

and you said there were other pink and blue anons too? maybe they were unrelated events

i get it and she SURE sounds like she is not really your biggest fan... but I don't know if this really stalking or harmful
    how do you know she is digging up dirt on you?
    and you said she is acting like she has something on you... why didn't she say anything till now? if she is threatened you with something id say she is just bluffing and you shouldn't really worry... besides you like your privacy right? im sure you keep that in mind when you're online and dont expose too much so even if she is trying to dig up something she probably won't find it

• If it's the same girl that I think it is then she was stalking me at school. Even if this girl is someone else then she is cyber stalking me attempting to find information on me to hurt me. I know she is doing that because she was posting forum threads that I made years ago that make me look bad and then is indirectly telling me that she more.

• woah !! at school?
      dude go to the police! ... if you're sure its her anyways..

dammit :\
      I don't know whats wrong with these people...

• Yeah lol I said that above. She was always asking me about where my classes were..

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 12

• They can take action when it is just, but that is for each individual case.

• Just ignore it. Why care about what they say? It's sad if they're actually wasting their own time trying to bring you down or talk shit about you. Eventually they'll lose interest in doing so anyways, but if keep continuing then it's their loss, not yours. I mean she/they are wasting their time diving deep into the internet to try to find info on you, that's sad and creepy. They also make posts on here with subliminal messages directed to you in hopes that you see it. That's just plain sad in my opinion...

• Dude it really is.. I just don't want this connected and possibly ruining my professional life.

• GAG has become too hardcore for me, LOL.

• Chat with admins, zero things a mod can do other than delete.

• How lame, f that bish. Hopefully they kick her soon.

• talk to @xHoneyxBeex

• they do that because they're jealous man, and it's fucking annoying

• Aw man... I wish I was the kind of guy girls would stalk :(

• They won't do anything about it because she is a girl.

• huh tell me about it

• Some people are just nuts.

That's why I'm anon here because I don't wanna get messages from people I don't know and don't care about; and would not like to be stalked

... remember to check under your bed tonight ! ;) I'll be sleeping easy because I'm always anon

• I'm not sure. But my own experience is that they do very little and are completely in the dark on what goes on here. I had a situation a little over a year go with someone harassed me and more significantly someone I cared about a lot here. And nothing happened. They even undid a mod's hiding some of the shit.

So I deleted and have kept a far lower profile since.

Its hard for them to do much, but I've seen little evidence the admis care much.