What do you think would happen if every GAG user here, even new comers, where locked in a big room together for maybe a week, like a GAG camp?

there would be lots of food and beverages so you won't go hungry, there would be a smoking section for the smokers, no alcohol, no tv, no computers, no phone unless you have an emergency, sleeping would be comfy you'll have a soft mat and plenty of blankets, there would be showers and bathrooms of course.

and you'll wear a name tag showing your user name and real name

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• All the girls would be on one side of the room, all the guys would be on the other. There'd be attempts at awkward conversation between people, but it wouldn't go over well.

What Girls Said 19

• not sure about everyone else, but i'd round up all the creative folk (fellow writers, artists, performers, etc.) for however many weeks/months of artistic abandon!

that, and sleep... i need sleep.

but i speak only for myself~ chances are most everyone else would be involved in various sexploits, but i'm monogamous and in an ltr at the moment. so, while i wouldn't come (pun intended) between everyone else and their sexy time, i definitely wouldn't participate.

• Ummm! I think I would become a slut! hahah!

• It would be fun to meet up with friends. If like to think that we'd be so busy having fun that all the assholes would just sit in the corner being jealous.

• No phones or computers? How would we check G@G? :o

• lots of fucking so dont forget the condoms

• I'm just imagining that devolving into the biggest most traumatizing game of "never have I ever" of the century. And trying not to imagine it.

• No alcohol? 😐😑

• That would be awkward and weird plus uncomfortable. I'd be the one trying to escape off the campus

• I personally wouldn't last and would most likely bail on the first night.
    I'm not good sharing space with others.

• It would be a fight to the death lol

• I'd probably hide somewhere because if there are smokers and girls with perfume all in a closed room I'd probably have an asthma attack -_-

• the place would be ventilated. most buildings are

• Eh, I'm homeschooled and two of my friends are always busy and the other two I can like , never see... So no.

I would want to meet one of my friends on here though

• I'd pretty much guarantee I'd met someone from real life already

• wooo hoooo
    I see sex is going to be going on every surface

• Alots of sex duh lol
    🙄😒

• That's a disaster waiting to happen..

• That sounds like a nightmare

• orgies probably judging by the mentality of so many people here

and we might drown in political correctness after a few days xD

• We'd probably kill each other.

• A big ass orgy.

What Guys Said 21