Is it me, or does GirlsAskGuys cater to a specific subculture of young people?

As a 25-year-old, I feel a bit older than most people here. Most people seem to be in the 18-24 range or the 13-18 range. (I am going to cut off at 13, because that's the minimum age required to register for chatting websites like this one.) I have been here for about a year or so, so I've transitioned from one age group to another. The more I stay here, the more I feel that the people belong in some kind of strange, hyper-sexual culture, where living promiscuous lives is the norm.

In real life, I am surrounded by young people who have long-term steady boyfriends and girlfriends and spouses. While on GirlsAskGuys talk of young cohabiting couples, I encounter more young married couples in real life. And this is an American speaking here.

So... I am bewildered at the sexually unstable lives that these young people have.

What Guys Said 3

• I would agree with you to an extent - I think on the internet people are who they think they want to be and then reality comes around and it is marriage, 2.4 kids and a dog - They are not being untruthful just socially experimenting in their minds - I honestly don't believe 80% of what I hear on this site in regard to stories, atitudes yes but actions no.

• Where were the freaks like this at when I was in HS :(

• why 13. we swear early in Canada.

Child Online Privacy Protection Act.

tldr. operator indeed. marketing to kids isn't allowed? but they might get bored like I did

What Girls Said 0