Why are there so many bitter guys and girls on GaG?

Like did some girl/guy hurt you so bad that you are bitter? Or you can't get a girl/guy because of your own issues? Are you on here because you have a personal vendetta against the other gender? Seriously people, what is the deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think, mostly, because too many invest too much, at first, meeting someone, wanting them to be 'THE ONE' and then they aren't and you go separate ways with bad feelings!! Why?
    I meet women here and there, but never imagine them as 'The One' but rather someone new, that might show me something neat, or like a hobby I want to try, of introduce me to some dive 'ethnic' place with REALLY GREAT food, that I would NEVER have tried, if I didn't meet her!!
    I'm ok alone, and if I am always alone, or just have a little dog, I'm fine with that. Most people, I think, NEED someone, a husband/wife/other and children, to 'complete' them.
    I am complete, myself, right now. AI don't need someone else.
    It might be nice to have a companion, a partner, but not necessary to me.
    I think too many NEED someone else, to 'complete' them, and they fail, with that, because you cannot be completed by another!!
    Others are there to enhance your life path, your experience, but if you are incomplete, they cannot 'fix' you!! That's why so many marriages fail!!
    People want someone to 'complete' them or 'fix' them!!

Most Helpful Girl

• This place is a great domain to troll. Don't forgot that there are trollers. Secondly, it's easy for people to act and say irrational things because there's no consequences. It's a reflection of themselves and their sadness and desperation for a outlet.

What Guys Said 18

• In real life, people would give zero shits about bitter opinions, so they aren't able to express themselves.
    Here, online, no one can stop them from writing their shitty bitter opinions. That's why you see lots of bitter people in GAG.

• To me it sounded like they want to vent their frustrations and also mope and cry about it publicly online and try to get some kind of attention or pity.

Can't be bitter forever and wallow in despair forever. Can't change the past either. Do whatever we must do and can do to keep moving forward, because that's all we can do since the past cannot be altered in any form or way to make us feel less bitter or not bitter. Mistakes can and will happen. People can and will reject and hurt people, even when you least expect them to hurt or lie and or turn on you for whatever reason.

• They feel they can let out their bitterness on the GAG community. There are so many bitter women and men here. Also it feels good for them to blame things that are their fault on the other gender because that way they don't have to take any responsibly for anything.

• Its not bitter on gag his how people really feel.

In real life I'm no where near the safe person I am on hear.

Mostly becuade of in the real world these value. here there's. I could lost it all out there on here what ever.

Its the same reason people vote for trump its so they can say what they always wanted to say without objection.
    In real life people say I'm so sweet and nice and inside I'm bitter and vile and nice to my circle and don't care if the world burn as Long as I live.

And there's your answer this site is like alcohol it brings out the real u

• Because most guys in gag are just ridiculously stupid and moronic

• I think there's lots of bitter people in real life they just don't express all of their opinions. The internet lets people blow off steam and express those thoughts they know wouldn't go over well in public.

• Possibly it does seem like that - Maybe the ones who felt hurt the most are the ones asking the questions and responding to many other questions.

• I was abducted and held for 3 days by a group of women. I was repeatedly raped, and nearly killed. When I reached out for help, I was laughed at and ridiculed by a feminist rape hotline. I hate feminism, and will continue to work to end it's poison.

• Like who is bitter around. these parts?

• I have no idea what their issue is. I don't understand why someone has to let out their frustrations on here. It's not my thing. I feel like I'm the nicest person here.

• I think a lot of people have aggression that comes from rejection and insecurity, so they lash out and blame everyone but themselves. it's sad really. Just be happy and confident in yourself.

• Yes there are lots of them...

• Because there are a hell of a lot of horrible women in the world.

• Not getting laid.

• who knows.

• They need a place to vent their fustrations.

• !!! better guys* akser fix it please

• learn how to spelll

• "akser"
      Think YOU need to learn how to spell also before you go making statements like that.

• yes you are right. can you teach me some grammar?

• Well according to almost everyone on GaG , its always the guy's fault he can't get a date but never a woman's fault she can't get the guy she wants. I think that men love women more than women love men and guys nowadays over praise women to the point where their standards become unreasonable and usually women are single , virgins, and dateless because they chose to be, and guys usually don't chose to be single, virgins, and dateless.

What Girls Said 7

• It's the Internet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• They are everywhere. Frustrated people tend to rage on social media tho

• They can't get laid

• Depends on the person acting the way you described. The reason you see a lot of angry comments on the Internet is because no one knows that person personally, so it's very easy for them to say whatever they want, without much consequence.

• They probably have issues and venting behind a screen.

• Because many of them have shitty lives and can't get guys/girls.
    many are also very overweight,

• It's the internet. It's a way to vent and show their worse side.