Have you ever followed someone on here just because you thought they were attractive?

0|1
17|29

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I only follow people for two reasons:

1. We talk a lot (on opinions, in private message, or on KiK)
    2. They complimented me in a non-creepy way and after observing them around I decided they were worth following.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• No. There are few people I follow on here, and when I do follow them, it's because they've said something intelligent, rather than their profile picture. And Rule 16 of the Internet clearly states that there is no such thing as girls, online. For all intensive purposes, that's true. The only thing that matters online are words. If I want to see hot women, all I have to do is alt-tab. And I can see them totally naked. Totally, totally naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so - I may have followed people here for a number of things mainly because they interest me, their character, their input to site, who knows maybe looks have played a part but I reckon to a very small degree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, only if I like the way they talk/think or if they're funny. I mean... what would be the point on here? If there's somewhere you should "follow" attractive people it's Instagram lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever... I only added friends who had common interests, a sense of humor, and/or were generally good people... I'm pretty sure everyone I ever added to my friends list requested me. I don't care about having links to user accounts in my profile page.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always all attractive girls here have huge amount of followers

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I only follow people back if we've crossed paths in a good way. This isn't a dating site so someone's appearance doest matter to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • *looks around*

*raises hand*

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope never. Never followed anyone anywhere cause they were "attractive"

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but i dont blame women who follow me for that reason. i dont have any easy face to turn away from

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, guilty but only if i found at least some of there opinions interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do find many women on this website attractive, but I am too nervous to follow them because I don't want them to think I am being a creep. I do follow some guys because they are friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I only follow people who's opinions I really liked and people who message me to chat.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have not followed any one because they were attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, I've done that

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i donĀ“t see any benefit in that. what would i gain from doing so?

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost all the time ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO...

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's not the reason why I follow people here. This isn't a dating site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to follow the GAG beauties not now, they are disloyal n taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing boss

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I followed 2 girls because they were attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have

0|0
    0|0
  • CURRENTLY THAT'S ALL I DO

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but also because she was rich...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not that desperate for pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • I admit I have. One time I thought a girl was a cutie. Tried to talk to her. It didn't work out.

Answer mine?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2018852-have-screenshots-of-conversation-from-this-text-conversation-is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• lmao yes there was this really hot guy here back in the day. man i dont even remember his username but ughhhh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I follow if they seem nice, have good opinions, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be surprised

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly only 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope can't say that I have

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that would be childish.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I first joined, I followed one person I saw and thought was attractive. But now I just follow people I know are real and give funny/honest advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow people lol

0|1
    0|1
  • Nope lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to follow someone because I thought he liked me back, lol. It was last year. Now, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I sure have and people have done it to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't follow someone solely based on looks. That's more of a guys' thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not planning on it. I follow people because I appreciate their views.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here for a while, but no I have not done this.

0|0
    0|0