What will make you quit G@G, forever?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have to start paying to be a member. That's one thing that could do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like one person said, if they make you pay, I'm leaving.

Also...
    -- If GAG allows nudes for HDIL posts, I'll leave and go to a different site. It's already hard enough using this site on my phone in public from the content and I frankly don't need to see nudes on here.
    -- If the site traffic essentially dies and no one goes and answers/asks decent things. That would make it boring and I'd find a different answer site probably.
    -- If GAG deleted valid opinions or dissenting that weren't antagonistic/offensive, but rather just unpopular.
    -- If GAG ever starts to have a negative influence on my emotions. Like if it stresses me or feel awful more than good I'll just leave.
    -- If I feel unhelpful or doing more harm than good
    -- If I got banned on this account somehow chances are I wouldn't be coming back
    -- If enough ads pop up that make the site hard to use I'll move to a different answering site

If all my friends and people I knew on here left, I may consider leaving but I feel like I can make new friends so I perhaps would stay. 50/50 chance.

I don't know if I'm imagining it, but I feel like in the year I've been here GAG has switched from people asking/answering pervy stuff to people asking more bitter questions lol. Maybe just my imagination, who knows.

Right now, I plan on staying to the forseeable future. I don't take this site serious enough yet to the point of getting angry at stuff. I still enjoy it so ehh, why not stay

What Girls Said 14

• hm, probably just not having the time for it. maybe if i got engaged or got a full time job, and i just no longer felt wanted around here. i dunno i mean i dont plan on staying here forever. id like to become a distant memory someday haha.

• At the rate GAG is declining, probably all of the sexist BS, the shaming for different shit, along with people defending pedophiles AND the amount of annoying ass pink anons who're clearly trolls

• ... once it finally becomes 'GaG; the redpill edition.'

• If they get rid of the Amazon cards

• Probably never. I'll just go into hiding but then resurface when you least want it or expect it.
    I'm like herpes of GaG :)
    Just as bumpy, rough, inflammatory, and annoying too haha.

• When the PC Police and Pink anons take over.
    Doesn't seem too far away actually..

It's seemed like it wouldn't bee too far off for years. I think I found this place a few weeks after it went online and it's felt the same way since.

• The bitter men on here.

Fight bitter with... Bubble gum and taffy
      Skip to the sweet shop with a sweetheart dandy
      Mess up the mix, mix up the mess
      Come on down, yo, here's the address
      Said six-one-two
      Wharf Avenue
      Right next to
      Rotarty Club

@atomique lmfao okay bruh 😄

Lol when I can't take the bitterness from men, or the depressing attitudes from people in general here, I just go into hiding for a while and take breaks.

I do agree with you though.

• finding a new past time

• If I have to pay

It becomes stupid and unregulated like yahoo answers

And more relevantly, when I'm older and don't have time to be on online forums anymore.

• If I no longer enjoyed interacting with people on here.

• I would quit if someone were to stalk me here or someone that knows me (a friend, family member, etc) finds out I'm a G@G user.

• People bothering me to a certain extent

• If it becomes like Yahoo answers

• When the radicals and bitter people take over

What Guys Said 17

• If GAG ever started to censor and remove/ban certain posts out of concerns for Political Correctness I'd be gone.

• Maybe once I reach 9Xper, in the next few days. There's little incentive to carry on. It will be almost a year, less a few days, to have reached 9Xper. I won't be on much once I start uni in September, I'll be too busy. I guess sometime over the next 3 months it will be "Farewell, GAG".

I probably won't de-activate, just let it lay dormant. I'll probably lose my mod status as well, which will lessen the incentive to stay.

• I'm not quitting.. y'all are stuck w/ me

• The courage to face myself for who I am and embrace that.

• If I get bored with it.

• I suppose the day I don't enjoy being here and feel I get no benefit out of knowing anybody here.

• if the members I care about leave
    or if I waste too much time on here and fuck up in rl because of it
    or if it gets too boring over time

• When I conquer the Grand Line and find the legendary treasure

• If this site ever gets as big as Facebook or Instagram or if I recognize one or two people on here.

• No more amazon gift cards.

• dont know, lol

• If people keep bullying me

• Getting a life. Also, whenever the conservatives fully take over.

• If the few users I enjoy talking to leave.

• Nuclear war or a zombie plague

• CSGO... AHAHAHAHAHAHA JK.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more