Why are you on GaG?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personal entertainment and to actually help when I can. It's very interesting to see the many different perspectives people my age, older, and younger have on different things, I love it. But the best part of being on here is seeing how "human" everyone is. We all have areas in our life that we're confident in, insecure, worried, happy, and etc. GaG reveals all of this and I just think its cool to see. We are all perfectly flawed!

What Girls Said 16

• Because I'm bored lol

• To Help Others as I have been doing most of my life and just to Continue here, @ManOnFire.
    However, I am nearly a Master now, and with this Hard work, I will be Taking a break once from time to time. I will Mostly answer Many of My Messages and Extend a Helping Hand, Here and There, to show I still Care.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I don't know I'm just waiting to reach 28 000 and take a break. I started using it because I was bored and not very social this year and overall not satisfied with my life but I feel like the online world is dragging me down even more, it was just a distraction from all the bad things happening in my life, losing my bestfriend, failing Med school , changing Uni and not being in contact with my friends after I developed lots of connections and became popular in my old Uni ugh, had to do everything again from scratch but Hated the new Uni.

• @ElissaDido I can sympathize. The online world CAN drag you down, yes. It was like that for me when I was on Experience Project. Too much time online has a toxic way of taking the daylight out of your life and making you feel very uninspired.

• I'm here to kill time, to help others, and to talk to the people I've met here.

• cuz I have no friends and no life.

• the reasons I am on gag no longer matter :(

• Boredom, friends I've made, asking random questions, and trying to help people who need it.

• Boredom.

• Apparently I don't know any better 🙋

• to catfish and give troll replies
    ps im not actually rihanna

• Bored. Keeps me busy and I have people to talk to.

• I am hungry

• Cuz I'm bored duh lol 🙄😒

• Because I'm bored

• To try to help others and pass time...

What Guys Said 15

• At first it was try and answer a few questions, to help people, now...
    www.sbx-media.com/img/swagstakes/orig/i1260.jpg

• I really don't know why I am here. I probably should not be.

• I have always had a love of forum type things and compared to the others I found GaG very much more positive and community based. I got a lot of benefit from being on GaG, I am not on as much as my KDA20 days but still get a good vibe off it.

• Because I cannot delete what I post.

It's a sort of therapy for since i tend to destroy/unrecognizably edit everything I do. I hate seeing my own stuff though but need to get used to it.

• Terrorist Searcher. exe...
    Sequence started...

Um... I'm just here to have fun and chat :v
    LOL just kidding (maybe) I like helping out people and sticking it to the 'man' and society's bullshit daily.

• To look at pictures of pretty girls. Some even post half naked photos of themselves here. It's great lol

• LOL. Can be nice, yeah. But the chicks here are actually not as hot as thte ones on Experience Project, lol.

• I'm here to be an Elder Statesman for the internet town known as the GaG Community.

I'm a 6.5 year vet here (with the same username), and only a handful of users have been here longer than me!

-------

I'm here to have fun giving advice, asking thought-provoking questions that enter my head, and asking for advice on occasion.

Out of all seriousness, if GaG didn't feel like a community and felt more like a transient website, I wouldn't still be here.

• I think, therefore I am.. on GaG.

• it varies

• because i dont have a life, lol

• 6'9" anonymous. I'm the giant overlord of this whole site 😈

• boredom

• Because im bored.

• no social life. Lonely. No girlfriend. Loser.

• I found the site a few years ago while searching for stuff about my penis size. I stick around because it's addicting, and because I've made a few friends.