What would you miss the most if you leave GaG?

I would miss some people the most. I get attached to easily ugh :x
What about you? If you decided to leave or if Gag shuts down, what would you miss the most?

• The users/community
    32% (9)36% (15)34% (24)Vote
  • The Gift cards $$$
    18% (5)10% (4)13% (9)Vote
  • Just being able to answer questions to kill time (boredom)
    32% (9)31% (13)31% (22)Vote
  • Just helping people
    14% (4)2% (1)7% (5)Vote
  • Nothing.
    4% (1)14% (6)10% (7)Vote
  • Other
    0% (0)7% (3)5% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|23

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always said the people too... but those I really care about I have outside of GAG or would get contacts first.

So, I don't know... it's good to kill boredom but other things are good at it too and feel less like a chore at times. It has also never been about helping people here for me lol.
    The giftcards are nice but I have enough money so that every couple of months $20 won't make a difference.

Honestly... maybe this sounds weird or shallow or something like that, but I feel like people like me here more than irl which is a nice feeling, it also helped me with my social anxiety a bit... I never posted pics of me before on the net (just once or twice). It broke the ice with a couple of things... I guess I would miss that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• probably helping people. i say that because ill be getting the contact deets of users i wanna stay in touch with before i go.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Absolutely nothing, I'm seriously considering quitting.

Some days I'll be having a nice day, feeling positive, being nice to people, and after a couple hours of being on this shit hole I'm the most salty fucking miserable bitter cunt on earth lmao. Not very good for my mental health

0|1
    0|0
  • My good friends here.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is some benefit to the other options but yeah A for me - I would miss a lot of people that I check up on or talk to everyday here.

0|0
    0|0
  • A & C

Def one certain A 😢

1|0
    0|0
  • A & C. I definitely complain about the stupid questions and opinions usually uttered in this site, but despite all that, there are plenty of users that are the reason I stock around and it's a great way to lol time

0|0
    0|0
  • The users and community experience of this site. I also would go with option C because this site is a great time-killer.

0|0
    0|0
  • You, bebe-gurl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd miss all the positivity that abounds on this website. 😐😕😒

0|0
    0|0
  • The people I've grown close to, come to see as friends, acquaintances or more.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hot Tunisian girls...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only here because I'm addicted. I don't enjoy it at all. My life would be so much better if I stopped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to kill time, I can contact most people I talk to outside of GaG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I forgot that you get gift cards on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you thinking of leaving?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am never leaving...

0|0
    0|0
  • The people 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • I would miss so many users here and I would miss answering questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • surely I would miss @YaBaba

1|0
    0|0
  • This site gives out gift card? I didn't get one

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

You don't have enough Xper, you can ask for a gift card once you get 7000 Xp

• 3mo

Eh it's ok. Couldn't care that much. Was just joking around but thanks for the heads up

• Having the site to kill boredom mostly, but also the gift cards. I wouldn't miss the people, it seems most people on this site aren't very nice and are unbelievably stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • The Amazon gift cards - couldn't care less about anything else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'd miss how relentless the self-proclaimed nice guys are in making questions that demonize women while also victimizing themselves at least once/hour. Quite amusing, really.
    Plus the amazon gift-cards, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd miss A and C. Thankfully, I do have ways to contact many users outside of this site, but not all of them. I appreciate the ability to pass my free time when I'm bored as well, so I'd have to find something else to kill time.

0|0
    0|0
  • The irrational fear of women on here. Never, in my life would I consider myself, 120ish lbs and 4'11~1.5m, to be able to cause so much panic in men lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The gift card and getting to ask questions and opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of people on here and the money lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Some users, though 99% of them I talk to on kik

0|0
    0|0
  • my gag besties

0|1
    0|0
  • A and C :)