What would you miss the most if you leave GaG?

I would miss some people the most. I get attached to easily ugh :x
What about you? If you decided to leave or if Gag shuts down, what would you miss the most?

• The users/community
  • The Gift cards $$$
  • Just being able to answer questions to kill time (boredom)
  • Just helping people
  • Nothing.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always said the people too... but those I really care about I have outside of GAG or would get contacts first.

So, I don't know... it's good to kill boredom but other things are good at it too and feel less like a chore at times. It has also never been about helping people here for me lol.
    The giftcards are nice but I have enough money so that every couple of months $20 won't make a difference.

Honestly... maybe this sounds weird or shallow or something like that, but I feel like people like me here more than irl which is a nice feeling, it also helped me with my social anxiety a bit... I never posted pics of me before on the net (just once or twice). It broke the ice with a couple of things... I guess I would miss that

Most Helpful Girl

• probably helping people. i say that because ill be getting the contact deets of users i wanna stay in touch with before i go.

What Guys Said 22

• Absolutely nothing, I'm seriously considering quitting.

Some days I'll be having a nice day, feeling positive, being nice to people, and after a couple hours of being on this shit hole I'm the most salty fucking miserable bitter cunt on earth lmao. Not very good for my mental health

• My good friends here.

• There is some benefit to the other options but yeah A for me - I would miss a lot of people that I check up on or talk to everyday here.

• A & C

Def one certain A 😢

• A & C. I definitely complain about the stupid questions and opinions usually uttered in this site, but despite all that, there are plenty of users that are the reason I stock around and it's a great way to lol time

• The users and community experience of this site. I also would go with option C because this site is a great time-killer.

• You, bebe-gurl.

• I'd miss all the positivity that abounds on this website. 😐😕😒

• The people I've grown close to, come to see as friends, acquaintances or more.

• The hot Tunisian girls...

• I'm only here because I'm addicted. I don't enjoy it at all. My life would be so much better if I stopped.

• Being able to kill time, I can contact most people I talk to outside of GaG.

• I forgot that you get gift cards on here.

• are you thinking of leaving?

• I am never leaving...

• The people 😢

• I would miss so many users here and I would miss answering questions

• Absolutely nothing.

• surely I would miss @YaBaba

• This site gives out gift card? I didn't get one

You don't have enough Xper, you can ask for a gift card once you get 7000 Xp

Eh it's ok. Couldn't care that much. Was just joking around but thanks for the heads up

• Having the site to kill boredom mostly, but also the gift cards. I wouldn't miss the people, it seems most people on this site aren't very nice and are unbelievably stupid

• The Amazon gift cards - couldn't care less about anything else

What Girls Said 10

• I'd miss how relentless the self-proclaimed nice guys are in making questions that demonize women while also victimizing themselves at least once/hour. Quite amusing, really.
    Plus the amazon gift-cards, of course.

• I'd miss A and C. Thankfully, I do have ways to contact many users outside of this site, but not all of them. I appreciate the ability to pass my free time when I'm bored as well, so I'd have to find something else to kill time.

• The irrational fear of women on here. Never, in my life would I consider myself, 120ish lbs and 4'11~1.5m, to be able to cause so much panic in men lol

• The gift card and getting to ask questions and opinions.

• A lot of people on here and the money lol

• Some users, though 99% of them I talk to on kik

• my gag besties

• A and C :)

• Some users and the gift card lol

• 0|0