Don't you hate when GaG deletes your comeback?

And not the other person's and they blocked you, so you just look stupid and can't reply?

• Moral police are always crampin my style
  • Yay censorship
  • I'm too nice to be reported

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol so GaG has delved into the business of censoring people now?

Most Helpful Girl

• i fucking hate it.
    I can get shit on but when I defend myself *I'm* the badguy

Its annoying s fuck

ditto at how sad it is that even if you're just defending yourself, the other person not only was the one who started it but also had much more 'offensive' insults and escapes unscathed. Much less, they become somewhat 'popular' on here shortly after.
      😵

What Guys Said 15

• Once I got blocked by someone when I was specifically trying to help them. I wasn't even being a dick or trolling like I do 90% of the time that I'm on this site. I was so annoyed.

That happens sometimes. I have been blocked by women I have never even talked to before or had anything to do with.

Lololol has happened to me too hahaha

I just remembered now who and why I got blocked! It was that guy that had an absurd amount of xp and had the highest xp on gag (forgot his name). Point is he managed to get the most xp on gag in a couple of months which is ludicrous. He was literally on gag 16 hours a day answering every question.
      He made a question protesting the gag amazon gift card xp hike because he would get one every week and now he wouldn't be able to. I told him that he shouldn't be on gag for that long and that having that high of an obsession to gag is not good for him and will be detrimental to other parts of his life (he was clearly extremely addicted). I was being so nice about it and was genuinely trying to help bc to me his behaviour was a huge red flag and I actually do try to help people on here that seem to have real issues which this guy clearly did. I haven't seen him on gag in so long now so I'm pretty happy about that.

• That happens when a person posts something that breaks the rules. It can all be down to the words a person uses or how a person says it as to if GAG admins remove something or not.

• That happens, really? :o Dang that sucks. =/

Luckily that's never happened to me. Everybody loves cute dogs. Everybody also loves fighter pilots. I am BOTH at the same time, so I cannot be defeated. xD

• Don't care so much. Trust me your life will be so much happier if you don't let it get to you. I'll make a comment that isn't even controversial and someone will randomly just go off on me and I'll just reply "well then..." and move on.

• Hi Abigail - Welcome back - Site is very weird about this, it removes people goodbye posts but comeback post are not necessarily negative to site maybe by some weird stretch it is considered spamming.

• i try to use 'wit' in my comebacks so most people don't even know they are being insulted.

• Yesssssssssssss! Speaks to me so much cuz that happened to me the other day with some Pink anon lol. First time I got reported and removed. So you can say I popped my cherry lmao

• Considering i play mod and am the devil, i tend to be lax, but honestly why get fussy over comebacks

• I got 2 accounts. One, is GAG. Two, is GAG's Turkish version. And my comments never been deleted before. I think im too nice 😁

• I never reported, maybe I'm nice or I have better things to do than reporting people

• Happens a lot. When that happens you know you won ;-)

• I'm too nice to reported

• Rules are rules. Rules are their for a reason.

• Some people dont like the blunt truth.

• WELP. ALLAH TRIGGERED.

What Girls Said 4

• Happens to me all the time lol you'll get use to it, or like me, find different ways to insult them :)

• I find it's pretty easy to not have that problem when you don't break the rules.

• That’s happened to me once. Some of these mods are clearly biased and suck at what they do. 😌

• That hasn't really happened to me thankfully.