What is your opinion on gagers who have pics of themselves in lingerie as profile pic?

what is your opinion on this? what do you think about gagers who have pics of them in lingerie as profile pic? not that i think it is bad or good or something ( i personally dont mind), i just want to see people's opinion on this. i think its kind of useless to do this on an online forum as this unless you have some other intentions. what do you think? i am curious.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Those people who do, do have other intentions apart from just answering/asking questions on GaG

• They can do as they please. Just don't be surprised if horny people message you.
    Let's be real though, you can just be a female and put merely your face and get messages like "I want to jizz on your face" lol
    Dudes on here are desperate sometimes. Like why?

they are being honest with you. when men are boys their mommy tells them to always be honest to girls because they value it, and then they do but it is not appreciated.

Saying "I think you're really pretty" WOULD be appreciated.
      Saying "I want to bust loads in your mouth" is just creepy to say to a complete stranger.

You can express your attraction to us, just be respectful. Do you really think it's comparable or appropriate to say these things to someone you literally never met nor communicated with prior?

on the internet anything is appropriate. i was just joking though, i was not being serious.

• i think they're proud of the bodies they have and are likely to be attention seeking. if it was -just- to look at their own bodies, then they could just... print out a picture of it and stick it on their wall, you know? but by putting it out there on a public forum, i have to conclude that other people looking at them are part of the equation. overall, it doesn't bother me. their bodies to do with as they please.

thats true. do you think there is something behind that, does it have a special reason?

maybe... insecurity and loneliness. or just pride, vanity. i don't know lol. everyone wants attention. some people are just more obvious about how they get it.

• They can do whatever the hell they want. I think little to nothing of it.

• i dont care. to each their own. I'm not sure why people get so strung on that.

• Generally talking , posting photos of yourself in lingerie in my opinion is cheap attention seeking and shows zero class. But it doesn't bother me, if thats what they want to do, is their problem

• I've done it before, I don't care. Flaunt what you have.

• Whatever. It's their profile photo.

would you do it?

Nah, I don't care to show off that much of my body.

i wonder why some people would, so say they have different intentions.

• Meh, their life, their choice. They look pretty damn good half the time though, I will admit lol 😛.

• It's whatever.

• If they look hot, who cares?

• I don't care - this is the kind of website where that's appropriate.

• easy... not too much self respect
    and yes usually have some "intention" in their mind

• I dont see this so much as some who show breasts and their chests maybe.
    i have noticed now that there is 1 or 2 for sure who have 2 accounts and the same picture so wtf is that?

hahaha attention getters, yeah, guys.

What Guys Said 14

• Attention whores.

• They are looking for attention.

• My opinion is that they are comfortable with their body, and enjoy people admiring it. There are a few women on here that fit that perfectly, and I find nothing wrong with that. Usually the lingerie is more covering than most bikinis. So as long as they follow the guidelines, there is not harm and my opinion of them remains high.

• Attention sloots.

• Fapitty fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

• I really don't care what pictures people use. That is, unless they're inappropriate/nude, in which case they'll get reported. They've probably used it for a question at some point, and either forgot, or liked the responses that much.

• I have probably noticed a few but it doesn't really impact on my psyche - Online I always feel we are a little away from reality so I do expect some exaggeration of personas through pictures or descriptive text.

• No opinion: I see it, move on and forget it.

• 1: it's a guy desperate for attention using a fake pic. Or 2: it's a girl desperate for attention using a fake pic. Or 3: it's a girl desperate for attention using her own pic.

• I like it.

• You answered your own question... bro...

how can i do that if my question says that i want to know the opinion of other people?

""""""""""""i think its kind of useless to do this on an online forum as this unless you have some other intentions""""""""""""""... said by YOU... and that is the answer.

• i don't even take any notice

• Got it flaunt it I guess. If they are confident enough to do so why not.

• because you envy them..

me? i said i dont mind.