Why don't people follow back?

i mean just why, it's not going to ruin you.

1|0
19|19

Most Helpful Girl

• If nobody gives me a reason to follow them back, I don't see why I should grant them such a favour. This 'follow for a follow' is so reminiscent of what went on in high school. What was that on... like Twitter or something?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• The only time I don't follow back is if you look like a douche on your profile. As in, I don't agree with your opinions and such and you seem not worth following back.

0|1
    0|0
  • I typically don't unless I know the person and have decided I like them, or at least dont dislike them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always forget to follow people. Honestly one of my friends I talked to everyday on here I didn't follow for like 6 months 🙈 I had no idea I wasn't lol

0|1
    0|0
  • because then you get annoying notifications about people's questions you are not interested in. I only follow people who either have interesting questions/answers.. So i'm very skeptical about who I follow...

Just because you follow me, it does not mean I have to/need to follow you. I follow you because the content you provide is worth reading to me :) If it's not, I don't follow.

I don't know about others though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont unless its someone i know is real (has an actual picture) and I've seen often on here. I dont like small chatting so i hate the random messages i get when i follow people

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they don't want to? And they don't have to

1|1
    0|0
  • 😑😑... following back hurts lol jk

1|1
    0|0
  • I only follow back people I know are real / I like.

0|1
    0|0
  • why would I follow people that aren't interesting?

0|1
    0|0
  • Like on here? I don't follow anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cos you don't have interesting content

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow people if I find what they have to say interesting. Following someone just because they followed me seems a little pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz i dont wanna. I only follow trolls lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow people I know. I never follow anyone with way more pink follows than blue either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only follow back if the user is nice or friendly towards me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because not everyone has the mindset to follow back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of followers i dont even talk to.. why follow everyone back or follow me back? i also check them out first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't know but it sucks

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Errr. . . just watch this video and replace twitter with GAG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckURncp1vM0

Have you tried threatening them?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • lol this is cute.

some people don't follow back because they like to filter through opinions with people they follow. its a feature on GaG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder the same xD when someone doesn't follow me back I just unfollow them. However, sometimes I forget that they didn't follow me back and I can't be bothered check whos following me and whos not, so I leave it at that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

"I can't be bothered check whos following me and whos not, so I leave it at that."

That's why i don't follow back to begin with!

Vicious cycle.

• Give them a reason to.
    A random follow out of nowhere to someone you've never talked to isn't going to make them follow you.

0|0
    0|0
  • People have their own habits - I suspect for some girls it may be down to the privacy setting for PMs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't follow people. Maybe someday I will, or not.

You shouldn't take it as a personal affront or anything, they still probably like you :) (unless they see this question of course)

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow who I want to hear from and read posts from. If I don't, I don't follow and I've unfollowed people when they hit a nerve too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol are you really this butthurt over someone not following you back? I usually never follow people back.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be like me and not follow anybody first. Lol. I don't even follow people I interact with the most (unless they followed me first). Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know you could follow people on here until I started reading the responses to the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • i´ll only follow people back, who i actually genuinely care for. if you follow me, it´s your choice. no obligation for me to do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people I like as an individuals I don't follow people just because they follow me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well why would you follow back even? You follow somebody because you like their content, not as a courtesy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Id only follow back if I seen the user many times and I am completely okay with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should they?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why follow someone you don't care for?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause we dont have to and sometimes we dont like following people we dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • Ain't no follow back, Girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I knew your username I would and ignore all the spiteful girls commenting on here.

0|0
    0|0