From 1-10 how much do you actually believe people on here when it comes to them helping and giving advice?

1 being not at all to 10 being very helpful. Me I'm I'll say a 1 1/2.

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

• 4... I usually find it's inaccurate but that's because it's super hard to explain stuff on here. I'm not good at wording lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It varies. I just try to evaluate who is giving the advice honestly. Are they fit if they give fitness advice? Are they social if they give dating advice?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• When I give advice, I'm truly being honest. I hope others are for me when I ask but I can't really say on a scale from 1-10 how much I believe... maybe a 5?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I look at the advice each person gives and then decide if I trust it or think they are talking rubbish.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7-8 the others are usually not helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intent 7/10 and reality 5/10 plus maybe wishful thinking 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think a lot of the advice given is actually useful. Well meaning, perhaps, but not useful.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0/000000000000

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 1, I've never really seen great advice that wasn't just the obvious shit, I'm included I jusr make dumb jokes and that's why I've been banned twice.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I agree I try not to take advice from the women on here cause they don't know what they want.

• 3 but I don't askk for advice that much

0|0
    0|0