Do you consider people who don't look at posts/like opinions/give MHOs for their questions assholes?

Topic

• Yes
  • No
  • Vomit, you damn well better upvote my opinion or I'll fuck your shit up, m8

Most Helpful Girl

• The Ones Who do Not Say "Thank you" to You Yourself for Getting MHO are the Ones who are.. Less to be Desired.
    Also, the Other ones, who do not Comment Kindly and just Go on and On, are Ones who are Even Less thought of.
    Anyone else... Why are they even here then? It's always good to be Helpful in what I was Assuming this to be a Problem Area for Answering Problems or Giving Good Suggestions or Decent... Opinions.
    As far as Not Giving "MHO," Must be too Busy to care to Push a Button.
    Good luck and Great question, @VomitV xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I always try to like/comment on those that give opinions on my questions. And since I'm the one that asked, it should only be fair that I pick the MHO. I always award the MHO to the ones that can answer my questions to the fullest. I don't play favorites.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't be as harsh as that - I appreciate the effort some people make but don't mind if they seem to gloss over it maybe someone else may read it.

• Not assholes but careless about the effort we did to type 😂

• No, I will because I appreciate the time they spent to contribute to the discussion. However I couldn't care less if they liked or MHO me. I came here to be appart of this community and to help and be helped by people just as curious as I am.

• If I ask your favorite color and choose a Most Helpful Opinion then I AM an asshole!

• no... they don't have to if they don't want to.