Hi, I am new to GAG, could someone give me help or advice?

3mo Any tips or things I should know and is this site very sexualized?
3mo How can I get noticed on GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• The site does discuss sex A LOT. Do not give out any personal information to anyone for any reason. If someone asks where you live, be as general as possible - I live in the Northeast U. S. for instance instead of I live in New York. I live in a major city would cover any information anyone needs to know about you.

There are trolls here, like anywhere, so if you see someone saying something truly outrageous, don't respond to them at all.

Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Give more opinions and write takes

What Guys Said 11

• There is no major secret to the site just be active - You will get to know people that way - Since you are 16 I will say the site can be very sexualised but you can avoid that on the general site - Ok for a young girl like you most important thing you do is go to settings and hit the "Allow PMs only from the people I follow" to keep the creeps away.

• There are a decent amount of sexual questions on here but it's not entirely about that.

• First off, welcome to G@G!

Now that that's out of the way, make your profile as restrictive as possible. There are a lot of pervy guys here that won't hesitate to send you inappropriate images and/or messages.

How can you be noticed? Just be on here a lot. Give good opinions, ask interesting questions, comment on other people's opinions, etc.

• Leave now before its too late!

• A lot of pervs/creeps. Very sexual site.
    Just be careful. Don't give out too much info.

• Well you look depressed AF in your profile pic you will fit right in lol

• What do you mean, get noticed?

• Yeah we're here to help. What's the issue?

Any tips or things i should know

Don't give anyone personal info

Only let the people you follow to message you because there could be pedos on here harassing you.

• Try to answer questions the best that you can.

• There are a few creeps out there. But GAG from my experience is an alright place.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Don't use any personal pictures or share personal information. But I'm p sure you already know that.

• It's gets kind of wild out here so brace yourself, don't be afraid, have a backbone. There's some alright people on here, not so alright people even some trolls, and ridiculous dumb baiting questions/answers.

• With what