Why there's a black ribbon near GaG's logo?

An admin died or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, with inverted color it's white, and I was confused about it too. Thanks for clarifying!

I'm not very surprised though that this kind of stuff happens. Religious fanatism + uncontrolled gun ownership leads to this kind of thing. Happens every 2-3 months, too.

What kinda makes me wonder: some homos get killed, GaG loses it's mind. Wow, big deal.

Plane crashes with 200+ people due to terrorist attack, wartorn regions lose hundreds daily -- apparently, GaG doesn't give a shit. So selective, so ignorant.

It makes it just look administration as a bunch of ignorant liberal idiots, to be honest.

I do not know about this stuff, I have nothing to do with the administration :D

What Girls Said 10

• I think you knew what it was about, you just want to lash out and make it known you think worse things happen and GaG is lame for paying tribute to dead people. Just because other people die in terrible ways doesn't''t make this any less tragic.

Try being less of an asshole.

• It's for what happened in Orlando, Florida over the weekend. 50 people were killed.

• Because many people were impacted by the mass shooting in an Orlando, FL gay night club. As such, it's a combination of media attention as well as many acts of terror around the world as of late, centering around Muslim extremism.

• that stuff that happened in the US

What's the big deal about it? Way more important things happen every day.

50 people died in a hate attack in a place where it's *supposed* to be relatively safe. that's pretty tragic

• For the shooting in Orlando.

• Bunch of sodomites were shot so gag paid their respect

• You know why and now you're just trolling

• For the shooting in Orlando

• I think it's for the gay massacre

• Orlando Massacre.

What Guys Said 6

• I like how you reply to nearly every post with a ''What's the big deal?'' You truly are a specimen.

Genuine curiosity.

Trying to figure out whether the reasoning behind that is stupidity, feeling of exclusivity or ignorance.

The reason why attention is being paid to places like the US or Europe while Africa deals with this every other week is because they are similar to one another. Obviously they will feel a greater effect if a place they can relate to suffers than yet another village in Afganistan. I for one, in all brutal honesty, don't give much of a fuck about Africa. But Belgium or the US are places that I can understand - culture wise that is. Thus it's automatically more interesting if something happens there.

And it just so happens that GAG is based around the US and Europe. Not Africa or the Middle East. Of course they'd care more about the former and not the later.

• I am guessing Orlando

• Apparently, we are obliged to feel bad for something that happened in Orlando. Haven't read the news, yet.

Whether of value is debatable. I find this curious that I'm supposed to feel sympathy for the lives lost I see on the news. At the same time, this happens on daily basis in every wartorn region of the world, yet the importance of those lives is in no way highlighted.
      A completely neutral party here.

• Orlando.

• ISIS scum shot up a gay club in Orlando.

So what?

@Eugene Well ISIS are still scum.

True, however, it makes it hilarious for me to think that basically US is blaming the group it has created to begin with.
      Makes me wonder even more if it's just a backfire / uncontrollable decision of those fanatics, or it was actually planned for whatever political reason.

• It's the Orlando shootings ribbon