Is it just me or is the color that highlights new notification too light?

Sometimes it's impossible to tell the difference between a new notification that's highlighted and a old notification that's unhighlighted.
Hear is a attached image showing the difference between a new notification that's highlighted and old notification that's unlighted, I put a black boarder around the highlighted notification to make it easier to spot.

Is it just me or is the color that highlights new notification too light?

• It's just you llorando
    38% (11)57% (8)44% (19)Vote
  • It's too light for me too
    62% (18)43% (6)56% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I just click the top notification until the number is no longer there that way you just get through all the new ones.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It's not too bad most of the time for me, but occasionally I struggle.

I think it needs to be a different colour. Because girls are pink and boys are blue and those are the theme colours, they've tried to just scale it down. I think it needs to be a whole new colour so it's not watered down as much. Purple could work, or try incorporating the current orange.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is a checkmark beside new notifications as well. :)

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

For some reason I've never noticed that little checkmark, probably too focused on the color being too light.

• yeah i agree. i use the checks though. maybe if the check was an orange dot, that'd help? i dunno.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yea, help me notice them, never even noticed the checks till I posted this question.

• Omg, YES!

It's always way too damn light and I have to squint my eyes and other things trying to see the color.

0|1
    0|0
  • Too light. The only reason I can see them is the circle with a check to the right.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is a sing that you should get yours eyes checked. 😛

1|1
    0|0
  • I just checked it looks fine to me. Then again might be GAG changed it already.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is indeed too light

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree, I often don't even notice where the new notifications stop or end and when I hover over old notifications they show up in the exact same pastel pink so it's even more confusing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a hard time with it as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Quit your bitching

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know. I've been using the site inverted for 2 years now.

0|1
    0|0
  • it's not. if you can't differentiate it well then it means that either your screen sucks or that it's at least bad calibrated

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

plus you have an additional icon showing it... so I think it's okay

• I agree but I have always felt the grey colour was a bit light on whole site.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just click the top notifications until none are left lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it is too light, it's annoying

0|1
    0|0