20 question message alert? What do you think about it?

I'm tired of getting an alert in my message box only to find an alert telling me that I've answered 20 questions. What do you think about it? How would you change it if you could? Or would you want to get rid of it all together? Or do you think it isn't something to worry about?

Sorry 20 opinions message. The one sent to the message box after you've posted 20 questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been there. Once you've reached Level 7, you don't have to worry about that anymore. As a matter of fact, you no longer have to worry about ads! :)

• That's not true. I'm level 7 and I still get them.

• I don't get the ads, but I do get that dumbass message. I just became level 7 today though so that may be it.

• @EllieLexis513, Oh, ok. It took several days for me for that message to disappear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that goes away after you hit a certain level, maybe 7 or 8. That's one of the newer features of the site. I have never had to deal with that message.

What Guys Said 6

• It depends if you are a regular 20+ opinions a day, it seems pointless - Keep at it after 5,000 Xper you are permanently ad free.

• i dont worry about it, i only get 2 message a day one from gag about the 20 posts i made and one from a freind im talking to about life. nothing major to write a book about. lol

• Am I just old and not remember this? Lol

• I've never received it because of my level. I think with level 7 it disappears

• i gave up to follow

• The idea of it is because o inform you that you don't have to put up with those dreaded ad ons.

What Girls Said 4

• It's annoying lol

• you mean the one where it says you won't see ads for 24 hours? i just don't really pay attention to it.

• It's so annoying. I wish I could block it

• wait i dont understand
    whats wrong with answering 20 questions or posting 20 opinions?