How can I block someone on a post?

Gag says to hover over the name and it will say "block on this post". I can't seem to get it to work. Help me... please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of people don't get what you are saying. It is difficult on touchscreen but not impossible. It is trial and error.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you trying to block an anonymous poster? If you are on the desktop version, hovering over the username should work. If you are using the site on a mobile device, you just need to tap where it says "Anonymous" and then you should see the option to block the user for that post.

What Guys Said 1

• Try it on me I'll go anon for once lmao

• lol I just "Blocked" an anon Asker for his smart mouth. Looks like no MHO for me on there, who cares. xx

What Girls Said 4

• Hover over the username of who you would like to block. A rectangular pop-up screen appears. Go to the 'X' on the right-hand side of that box and click it. That will block the user for you.

• Not what she meant. She wants to block the user on a particular post not altogether. I get what she means about how difficult it is, it is the same with the report comment button. Impossible to use on touchscreen.

• Ah, well, the directions are true as to what she listed then. I'm sure touchscreens can make it difficult, though.

• @bobbyxx Sorry, didn't tag.

• You can't block an anonymous post. You click on their name and it'll say block on their user page. Or if you hover your mouse of their name it should say block or have an X there.

• That only works for anonymous users. If you want to block someone completely, hover over their profile and click the x.

• It's often harder to do when you are on an iPad