Has anyone else been noticing some weird individuals on GaG?

I'm talking about a recent anon guy who keeps asking questions about him being hairy and if women like that or not. He even comments on questions like: "Women wouldn't like me I'm hairy and they don't like that haha! ." -____-

And then there was a female user who wasn't anon who kept saying something to people who commented on one of my questions something like "Because you males..." I don't remember the rest, I couldn't understand her to be honest.

please stop hairy guy, and weird lady. 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• There have always been *ahem* weird individuals on gag and that's an understatement.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... the hairy guy has been here for way too long. Couple months, if not a year. Asking the same questions on a regular basis, with nothing more than a few words changed.

Regardless of how you answer (whether or not your boyfriend being very hairy. Chest, arms, shoulders, etc. being covered in thick coarse hair, or a more recent variation of a him asking a rhetorical question asking if us girls wouldn't find a guy who has smooth and hairless skin to be very attractive and desirable.

I've even been lucky enough to be the target of him sending a few pictures of his shoulders/chest area to demonstrate how serious the hairiness issue has gotten. I suppose to maybe help him further push his opinion on me, despite my insisting that I don't give two fucks. &That no, I do not fidn the idea of my boyfriend having skin that is smoother and more hairless than my own to be desirable in the slightest.

What Guys Said 16

• there's this guy, Pac-Man. Motherfucker tried to sell me used pizza.

• I think so. Over the years it seems to have gotten weirder and werider.

• What do you mean noticing? they've been here for years.

• Also that girl (or guy?) that keeps asking whether she (he?) looks better with or without a beard.

• I think hairy guy appears in cycles, every so often there is spate of hairy questions, there is also older ladies in tights guy, guy obsessed with facial measurements, guy with addias sweatpants, guy with volleyball shoes, 23 African girl who wants all your personal details and your blood group (could be a kidney stealing scam).

• Yeah @johnnywoods announced that he's a weird troll lol

• Some?

• I will not stop!

• You just started noticing this? Lmfao @Rgb008 and the hairy guy had a heart warming discussions via private message.

• Weird pair. I haven't noticed them though.

• Not really but the ones you mentioned I have seen them around

• IT'S PROBABLY HARRY. WUG.

• I still miss Sandplanet and social club guy.

• what happened to your picture

• weird? nothing weird here.. just like a regular day in NYC

• ... girl... why its me... why you did that? and is it bad to be hairy? huh

What Girls Said 18

• Hair Guy has been here for awhile. A whhhhhhhhhhhhile. There are a lot of odd people on GaG though. That's part of the... charm.

• There's another guy I've noticed who randomly responds to women's answers with, "Hey, I need your help with something, will you message me?" and then asks what to do about his sister having a threesome. Which somehow becomes a conversation about whether or not the women he's messaging have had threesomes. I don't get it.

Your mistake was responding to his message. He was probably wanting to jerk off reading about a girls sexual threesome story... He probably had no sister he was just looking for a gateway to talk about girls on this site having a threesome.

@Liveyyy Right? I wish there was a way to warn people before they talk to him.

He gets of to the stories

• I've noticed the hairy guy, even though I'm a new member.

I mean, my old account was Shoompsie and I had to deactivate it for disliking the username.

I've been here for approximately about more than two weeks, and yes I do know about him.

I haven't noticed the girl yet, though.

• Harry Mary has been here ever since I've been here. Can't get rid of that stupid head. And that chick I don't know even know if she's a chick is equally as annoying. They get off on it. It's like foreplay to them. Lmfao.
    Apart from these two... Wierdos occupy GAG like they run it. Can't get away from it... It's like Freddy from nightmare on elm street! 😱😂

• I've noticed the hair guy but not the weird girl. Gotta love the characters on here!😓

• What about the dude who keeps asking questions about women's periods...

I didn't see that one 🙁

@alor1an No... he is honest with his birthday.

oh. well... he's just kind of creepy in a way.

• No $#!+ they're called trolls :)

• Omg I know who ur talking to u he answers my questions and is like by the way do you like hairy guys. I swear to god that guy is pissing me off.

• i know that guy. he used to email me a lot when i had a different user name. and then another guy tried the same thing when i got my new account and it really pissed me off. i don't who the other one is though. i have noticed, though, that a lot of people on here seem to be insecure about their looks. i don't get it.

i don't know... oops.

@AzureGirl ok. i get it now. that was just new. thanks. :D

No problem at all!😊

• Definitely noticed the hairy guy. No matter what you answer to him, he just talks about how disgusting guys with hair are and it's like dude, what the fuck? :P But he's been here for quite a long time now... And GAG has always had weird people.

• lol welcome to the world of free speech! But that's the thing with anonymity, some people (not all) lose their moral judgement when they think they don't have to deal with the consequences.

• That guy that was talking about being hairy messaged me too!

• hmmmm unfortunately its a common thing
    media.makeameme.org/.../...-weirdos-everywhere.jpg

• Those weirdo's will always exist. :(

• I saw the guy around but not the girl and GaG is full of weirdos.

• Trolls are everywhere on the internet. Just don't feed them.
    bewytchme.com/.../internet-troll.jpg

• I've seen weird and very rude people on here. People talking about hairy bodies and if its ok to people complaining about strippers and porn stars. Grow up already. 🙄

• That creep messaged me too