Guys, do you (privately) message fellow guys on GaG?

I've been having some pretty good conversations with fellow girls on here (thru GaG's private messaging feature), so I wonder if guys also message each other? And what usually are the topics of your conversation?

• Yes, we do.
    22% (7)36% (17)30% (24)Vote
  • Nah. That's a little weird.
    6% (2)57% (27)37% (29)Vote
  • I am a girl.
    72% (23)7% (3)33% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
8|33

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really...

There are two guys I chatted with like twice each.

I had one guy randomly tell me off.

A couple girls I have chatted with a like 3 times each.

And one girl I chat with weekly. Used to be daily but she's been really busy lately.

Today I haven't private messaged with anyone. :(

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• I've talked to a few guys on here. Granted i get more messages from the girls but the guys are more fun to talk to. or should i say easier to talk to. More straightforward and to the point, don't nitpick little things about what I say, and the ones that write to me about a problem or with a question, genuinely really want a solution.

1|2
    0|0
  • they usually message me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not as much as I used to - On my old account I was very active and apart from a few friendly chats, people generally messaged me to look at questions or give me more details of a situation they were in.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't PM anyone, but I think I've only been PM'd by girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Been here about 6 mths I think and not so far. But I don't know anyone either. If I had friends on here or people I knew in real life then maybe?

1|0
    0|0
  • I talk with @businessbasketball once in a while regarding life. When I first signed up, a couple of guys were curious because I didn't show my face at first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't typically dm people in general

2|0
    0|0
  • I have most people I talk to most outside of GAG, so I don't message too much on here but it happens every now and then. but those are girls, there are a couple of cool guys on here I like but we don't really message privately

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't find the need to privately message anyone on here. I have messages from girls but I'm ignoring them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah me n @Fearless_Banana get hot n steamy every now and then with weird shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup some blue messages in my inbox lol

1|0
    0|0
  • They tend to message me, honestly. However ever since I took down the pic of myself my mho and amount of messages I recieved dropped dramatically xD gee I wonder why

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol is there even a correlation between them xD

• Yes. Attractive people get more likes and are more likely to recieve mhos as oppose to those with a random pic that's not them i've noticed this most in females though.

• I don't even send PM to women, actually. Not that I refuse to, I just don't have anything interesting to discuss about that is not public domain.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get the "Hey bro.. how did you get your arms so big" A couple times a week.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha maybe you could do a myTake about getting big arms 'cause it seems a lotta guys are interested.

And hey, bro! How did you get your arms so big? :D

• Lol yeah I could do a mytake.

• rarely. i write gorls more.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. They might message me, but I usually don't have a need to message another guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea guys message each other too
    "I would like to lick your pecks Bruh #nohomo "

1|0
    0|0
  • i never message anyone unless invited, but never mind anyone msaging me

1|0
    0|0
  • lol
    via GIPHY

No, what would be the purpose?

1|0
    0|0
  • Some stranger name julliean sent me pm yesterday , he is the first guy ever that sent me message lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Where's the "I'm 1xper and can't message anyone😢" option?

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not talk to people. People talk to me. Except one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did because we're a clique lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No guy friends here so no reason to text anyone

2|0
    0|0
  • i dont talk to too many guys on here privately

1|0
    0|0
  • My bros of course

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only messaged two people. Both women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever message anyone, regardless of what colour they were assigned.

1|0
    0|0
  • no but iv been messaged for advice a few times

1|0
    0|0
  • literally never

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sure some guys do talk to other guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't PM anyone on this website

1|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally. I like to keep it casual. I dont use this as an online dating site and find it annoying when other try to

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahh I actually usually only talk to the opposite sex on here

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ever get messages from the same gender, I also never message anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I'd only talk to one person here, but I assume that they don't want to be bothered, so...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't generally chat with girls on here, I find it a bit harder to strike up conversations and keep them going with girls. I mainly chat to guys (in a totally platonic way).

1|0
    0|0
    • Basically I chat with girls about some stuff and when I need some help. Haha. Some are really good advisers.