How many people have taken someone's picture off of here and used it inappropriately?

Just curious Lol

• yes, I have without the person knowing
  • Yes, I have with the person knowing
  • No I haven't
by the way no I haven't, purely out of curiosity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some blue anon made a rate me with my pic once. Still curious who that was

• lol.. i had a similar thing done to me in the past... again by a blue anon..

• There was a guy on here a long time ago that made a collage of girls on gag that he thought was pretty. Starlord? Was his name I think

• Lol yess dude I remember him he was freaky. I don't think he's on here any more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone has done that to me.
    I haven't done that to someone else.

On tumblr, someone took a pic of their jizz on my selfie they printed out and sent it to me, which creeped me out. But nothing like that happened to me on gag.

What Guys Said 17

• No. The thought has never crossed my mind.

• Nope lol that sounds weird, plus most pictures on here are PG, they must be really desperate haha

• Sorry, what do you mean, inappropriately? :S

• You mean used it to catfish elsewhere or something? I doubt anyone would use pictures from here lol.

• No like to fap to lol there was a question asked a few weeks ago saying some guys did that

• Haha, i think it's going to be different for guys. Most of us wouldn't care too much if our pic was used for getting off. I think we'd be much more worried about it being used to impersonate/implicate us elsewhere on the internet.

I can understand it from a girl's PoV though.

• joking... I would need to see more skin...

• Does that include saving it to my private wank material folder?

• Like... for whacking off?

• Like just randomly copying someone's pic and using it in a wank bank? Omg that's so weird lol. Only thing I've ever done is if like flirting or sexting or something with someone for awhile and they sent pics or something. Id never whack off to a random girls profile pic especially without her knowing

• Honestly, I could see horny teen males doing that. Haha.

• Nope
    Have you 😶?

• No I would never do it... It is very disrespectful...

• All day.

• NAH. LOOKING AT 5 LB DOUBLOONS.

• I view the site as a social site purely to go down that road would cross a line in my book.

• Used it inappropriately? Like how? Cat-fishing or something? No, I haven't.

• @HookingSwan SHE DID THAT TO BLACKMAIL ME 😮

• Yes just you, hope you don't mind.

• Like how? I'm curious to know how they used the pics.. are we talking about naked pics?

• My girlfriend makes me print out your picture and wear it as a mask when we have sex. Then, in a soft high pitched voice, i have to say, "its just a strap-on honey."

I dont know why she makes me do it, but she's started having orgasms for the first time ever. Of course the downside is that she gets *very* upset if the "strap-on" does anything *funny* you know, does anything strap-ons dont do.

she's also started screaming' "curious!" when she cums. Its a little bit odd, but were happy together and im thinking of proposing. Do you think i have a chance?

LOL!

What Girls Said 10