How can I use my point to order a gag shirt?

I'm just bored and decided that I want to use my point to get a shirt but I don't know how.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to your profile pic in top right corner - On drop down list click Xper - On page click box REDEEM XPER and a message box appears, write "Can I redeem 1,000 Xper for a TShirt (Only available in US and Canada), give your size, name and mailing address.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi!
    To redeem your points for a T-shirt, please fill out a contact form here: www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

In the drop down box, select 'Redeem Xper' and in the details box, please give your name, T-shirt size you want, and your mailing address so we can process the request for you. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Why tf would you do that. That'd be like wearing a I Wanna Be A Virgin Forever shirt lmao

What Girls Said 1

• Go to their FAQ...

"How do I redeem my Xper points?
      There are two ways you can do it:

- Click Contact (found at the bottom of every GirlsAskGuys page).
      Select Redeem Xper from the Regarding drop down menu.
      Follow the instructions there for your specific request and BAM... you'll get a response within 72 hours!

- Or you can go to your profile page, click My Xper from the left menu, then click Redeem Points, and follow the instructions.

Remember, redeeming Xper points only affects your Redeemable total, not your Total Xper Points or your Xper Level.

A user can redeem only 2 awards per month (every 30 days)."

Asker: I finally Used 1000 points to get my T-shirt. It came a week ago and it is like this darkish Gray with the G@G logo. It's okay. Now I am saving all of my other Points, you should as well... I am near to Master and then maybe after that has been squared away, I will cash in some amazing amazon cards.
      Just remember though 1000 points will be deducted from your point system and then you have to work again, hard, to get them back so you can go on to another Level. xx