Why does a women have to block when you tell her to get over her sense of entitlement?

Like especially when she is being selfish and even brazenly admits to it. I mean how pathetic is that. What are you thoughts on why she would do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• probably because she wants to continue being an entitled brat. i applaud you sir. :D

• Yes I was quite surprised when she blocked me because I was about to explain further to her.

• Yes I kinda get it. They lose the argument and think that helps.

• yeah.. of course, some of them get a little crazy in their arguing. at that point, i'm glad they blocked me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You will meet all types on this site and some may annoy you even block you. Just think "I have more important things to worry about"

What Girls Said 3

• And yet it's still less pathetic than posting a passive aggressive question about it. Amazing.

• Yes I knew what to expect from you when I saw your username in my notifications. You do what I described in the question, plus your a feminist to boot. Do what you do best, run away and hide.

• It's tough to give thoughts as to why she might do that unless you tell us exactly was said by her, as well as by yourself. In addition to a bit of context regarding the conversation preceding that.

• girls will block you if they think you do something inappropriate. whats inappropriate, that depends upon her

• I think she blocked me because of I told her to get over her sense of entitlement. Some girls will block when the truth hurts or when they lose an argument.

• Exactly (your second sentence)!! Girls kind of want to stay in their bubbles. There will be hardly 0.0001% of them who would at least have the courage to listen to criticism or something that's way different than their believes. Sad but that's the way it is. Don't know why.

What Guys Said 0