Has anyone had an instance where they could no longer comment on their own comment after someone commented on it?

I just commented on a question. Then someone commented on my comment. Now, for some reason I can't comment on it anymore. It didn't tell me I'm blocked or anything. It just doesn't open a new comment form for me to make a new comment. Are we no longer allowed to reply to someone who commented on your comment?

3mo @Paris13 - Yeah, I can't even reply to your comment now. I've done that in the past where I comment on someone else's reply. But now I can't even do that either.
3mo Oh, never mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, @chrisbigman,
    Yes, I have had this Many times, off and on, and I then just let it Go with Joe... Perhaps He Himself was able to Press this "No more Reply," I was never quite sure What was Going on with this.
    However, when this has Happened to me, and if I wanted to say "One more thing," I will Go down to another Joe, and Comment for the Asker... There.
    No, if you are "Blocked," GAG will Tell you right then and "There," that You are either Blocked or You have Blocked the Asker.
    Good luck. xx

Oh, wow, really? Oh, sorry, sweetie, but I see you Reply.. gag keeps getting Gaggier with more changes. xxoo

What Girls Said 2

• Hi! Is it happening on one specific opinion or in all? And also, what device and browser are you using?

• I have encountered that glitch before

What Guys Said 2

• That is a strange one - It is either a glitch or a weird function of the "Mute" button which I thought just meant no more notifications - It has never happened to me

• Idek I just got unfrozen by the crazy mods