Do you think there should be an option to select MHO for Mytakes too?

As in the Take owner chooses an 'mho' .

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a think about this Yes but without the Closed option - I always view Takes as a more serious level of posts that deserve to be considered as long as possible.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, it's a very good idea, but it should be called Most Appreciated Opinion, because Take writers usually don't ask for help, they don't need answers, they just state their opinion on some subject...

• Not really. Because a Take is just a POV. MHO for questions is to pick the answer that served or solved the problem, some questions these days don't even have a problem to solve anymore.
    To have an MHO for a Take is like just picking someone for agreeing with you. Some questions do that and its quite irritating already. You know those questions im talking about, the ones where because you don't agree with what the person did, they get angry or they choose MHO because the person was sympathetic/supportive (kissing ass).
    If anything, they should have something like MCR (Most Controversial Response) or (Most Contributing Response) in which someone actually had a very good contribution to the Take or a very good argument against it.
    Either way, i don't see the point of awarding anything towards someone's views.

• MyTakes aren't really about seeking help, therefore it wouldn't make much sense.

• Maybe with another name... not most helpful but something like "most meaningful reaction"... just suggesting something :D

• Kinda but that's not really what they're for, a take is a statement, not a question. "Coolest Opinion" maybe! lmao

• We don't need people marinating in their opinions saying "God I'm so smart thanks person who agrees with me!", that's the other 3/3rds of GaG.

• No because it's the only thing that won't affect my MHO percentage.

• No because the MHO is for a question not a story or whatever people share in a mytake.

• I'm indifferent... I can understand both positions

• Mytakes are just our opinions. mho would just go to the person who kissed the mytakers ass. So no.

• No, I dont want them closed too.

• what would be the point in that

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think so. A MyTake is just a person's opinion or perspective, not a question that they are looking for an answer to. There's no real reason for a MHO to be selected.

• if enough people want it, sure =]

• I think that would be kinda pointless.
    Most opinions on my takes are just either comments that criticise or hype the content so there's not anything "helpful" about them.

• hmmm i don't think so... a mytake is an article

• I don't really care.

Maybe something like Funniest Opinion or Most Honest

• I'd be fine with that option.

• That's all up to GAG to decide