Since people are writing click bate mytakes just to get views comments why shouldn't I be able to write a mytake on why murdering humans is a good thing?

I mean I just saw this guy who wrote a take about why cheating is good lol.

3mo click bating for the CONTEST

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, most of the featured myTakes have been shit and were just made to generate views.

I think the admins really fucked up this time. But it's obvious quantity is more important than quality to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• You missed a golden opportunity - A take called "Crack Whoring For Contest" would definitely have won.

Lol yeah the contest still isnt' over I still have a chance I think I will do one with why stealing is a good thing lol or one called why men only deserve virgin women lol.

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 8

• While writing something controversial is sometimes good and can get an article lots of views and engagement, all contest entries (and myTakes in general) must still abide by GirlsAskGuys posting guidelines. If something is considered offensive, it would be removed. Our posting guidelines can be viewed here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

• Sure, you can do it. :D

Sure the one I'm working on will have people click but mostly raging. It's still something I believe in and drives me crazy at time. :D

Lol okay don't tell me cause I don't want to steal your idea or anyone else :P

• Yeah... Some of these take titles are so depressing, I can't even click on them lol. The click-baiting is failing to work on me. Anyways... I wouldn't add to all the craziness that's already being posted.

Not even the guy who said cheating is good? Lol I actually found it funny though.

I'm not reading any of those takes lol. Seems like a waste of time.

• The point of the contest is to get people's attention, so I think "click BAITING" is fair game. It has to be a title that will draw you in, that's the entire point. I don't get how click baiting is comparable about writing about homicide and actually harming people.

You're kidding, right?
      "Muslim kills 50 in Florida!"

@Fathoms77 Which i didn't read in case you didn't figure that out. I have no idea why you're practicing the masses. You know full well our relationship is one way where you serve me as per your job.

Pacifying. Lol, phones.

• Go right ahead...

• Why dont you write about how some people shouldn't be having babies

• I think maybe because murder is more antagonizing than cheating is and would probably fall under that category. That, or it would fall under offensive because they may find it distasteful.

I mean, you could try it, but I'm pretty sure they will take it down depending on what you write and how you write it. Sometimes it's just a matter of how well it's written.

• 0|1

What Guys Said 6

• Comparing click bait to an article that advocates murder is really quite ridiculous.

Well would if I write that as my title but then later in the details I write just kidding?

Sure, except not only was I doing it to prove a point (that people click are far more likely to click on a negative headline as opposed to a positive one), but it was also about dating. Not endorsing freakin' murder. :P

Good point :D

• Yes if provide a reason such as war, self defense, stand your ground, or any other possibility when murder is acceptable. Or you could follow my format and say in the end that it's all satire.

• Go for it.

• @xHoneyxBeex is an excellent admin, and I'm confident she would take down a myTake on that topic as soon as she saw it.

• How much time is left before the contest is over?

• DOOOOO IT!