Contest: What Would Your Father Ask on GaG? (UPDATED)

Father's Day is upon us once again!

So we decided to hold a little contest to see who can be the most imaginative when it comes to your father and GirlsAskGuys. And you know, if you can't possibly imagine your dad on GaG, this might require some hefty thinking. ;)

So, what would your father ask on GaG?

We'll reward one guy and one girl with +500 XPER; the winners will have the most unique/funniest answer to this question, and will be featured on our social media. The more unlikely your father is to be on a site like GaG, the funnier we expect your reply to be. :)
Contest: What Would Your Father Ask on GaG?

3mo UPDATE: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

We saw some really great - and hilarious - replies to this question, so it was very difficult to choose just one from a girl and one from a guy. But after some deliberation, we've decided on the following:

Guy Winner is @TadCurious for:

"Dear members of GirlsAskGuys: I've seen this phrase used that I'm not familiar with. Something about being 'on fleek.' Please tell me what this means. Thank you."

Girl Winner is @justbanANNAz for:

"I have found my daughter's GirlsAskGuys account. why does she have so many male followers, and who can i speak to about this?"

Both users get +500 XPER, congrats! And thanks to everyone who participated. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• "I have found my daughter's girlsaskguys account. why does she have so many male followers, and who can i speak to about this?"

Why? Because your daughter is hot sir.

Oh don't worry, #littlelioness unless he's like my dad or younger brother we are going to be just fine :) <3

Ah you haven't noticed, I've been at the hashtag on you for quite a while ha ha ha

Haha thank you GaG!😄

Most Helpful Guy

• "Dear members of Girls Ask Guys: I've seen this phrase used that I'm not familiar with. Something about being 'on fleek.' Please tell me what this means. Thank you."

LOL!!! :D Thanks so much for choosing my "What if your father asked a a question on GaG?" entry! I didn't even think it was that good. I'm speechless! Thank you!

What Girls Said 92

• "My daughter told me there was this site called Gag and that you could ask a bunch of people on the internet anything you wanted to know about anything and then the people on here would answer on the GAG, so what I wanted to kn..."

(Runs out of characters, still hits submit button. Writes follow up)

"This is part of the other question I asked earlier in the day because I ran out of space and I had things to do, but I'm on the GAG again. So how is everybody? Do you have real names?"

• neither my biological father nor (step) dad wouldn't be caught near a site like this. if they did, their first posts would probably be something like:

bio father: "so my daughter is 30 and subscribes to all these crazy notions like human rights and sex outside of marriage and being friends with people who aren't straight white folks. also, she hates donald trump and doesn't follow organized religion- is there any hope for her?"

(step) dad: "why is my daughter so weird? i mean, she definitely didn't get it from me. oh, wait... also, why is the guy who contributed to her gene pool so messed up? is there any hope for him?"

• "My daughter never brings a guy home and I think she only has female friends. Is she a lesbian?"

(He actually asked me this though 😂)

• " I have recently confiscated my daughter's phone and I saw this website appear multiple times in her browser history , so I decided to check and see if it was age appropriate or not. I have found the latter to be true and I urge you to close her 'GAG' account immediately or suffer the consequences. Sincerely Joe. " my dad is a bit long winded and formal so I can imagine him saying something like this.

• Daddy Graveytrain:

"What kind of bucktails do you guys use/prefer? Heading out to the musky expo this weekend and want to try some new gear? WHOOOOOO!!"

• I miss my dad. He passed away a few years ago but I lost him a few years before that to Alzheimer's.

I have liked thinking about this question though. It has been fun.

I like to imagine that my dad finally mastered the internet enough to find a discussion board and then that he found this one. I am not sure how likely that is since the first time my dad found the internet, he went through a print cartridge a day since he still wanted to "read" what he is reading. lol!

I can totally see my dad on a discussion board though if he lived and was aware of today. My dad loved people and people loved him. He was that unique individual that truly loved discussing things with people so it is not a stretch for me to see him on a place like this.

The stretch comes in picturing him asking questions. I guess I see him more in answering questions. And I really wish you all could have heard answers from him.

I learned so much from my dad. My dad taught me how to think and not what to think which I think is very rare today. He also taught me values matter. He taught me action matters. He taught me so many things that I know others would appreciate. He had common sense wisdom and the straightforwardness of a moral, decent and genuine man. And he was fun. He loved to laugh. His laugh could be heard and felt from miles around.

As for the question what would he ask on C&G, I can only think of one question that he asked me that had to do with male/female relationships and it was something silly.

I took my mom to get a mani/pedi which she never really had done before and I also got my eyelids and upper lip waxed. Me being the very fair skinned person I am, after waxing, my skin is very red and irritated. So we came back and my dad looked at me and my very red skinned and just nonchalantly asked, "You paid someone to look like that?". lol!

I miss him. But God, I am glad I got him as a dad. I don't know if I would be the person I am today if it wasn't for him... and there really isn't anyone else that I can say that about. And that is something.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. You matter so make it count.

Very beautiful x Your Dad sounds like an amazing man and im sure his in heaven right now looking down on you thinking about what a beautiful, intelligent daughter he was lucky to have. <3

• "I ended up on this site by mistake, can someone tell me how to get back to Google?"

• "Dear Girls ask Guys members, how can I stop my balls from sagging? Thanks in advance for your response. Cordially, Papa Rose."

• Honestly something like "why does menopause make women so horny?" Yeah my mom tells me too much haha.

Lmao.. same. My mom told me how she asked to use lube after menopause and my dad thought that was extremely kinky lol xD

In case you (and/or yr mom) are curious, the actual answer to this question is usually something called "estrogen dominance".

All of the "female" hormones (and testosterone, too) fall during the transition, but, if estradiol (= "estrogen") levels fall more slowly than the others, you end up with *relatively* higher levels of estradiol. That leads to the increased libido.

• "Do I look better with beard or without?"

I never saw my father with beard. He shaved every day

• Oh Goodness, well, my Father is in his late 60's, so...
    "What is GaG? Is it some sort of sexual fetish thing?" or..."What does LOL, WTF, TBH, and all that gibberish mean?"

• My dad would just kill me for being here, no questions asked.

• Dear GirlsAskGuys,

My daughter seems hooked lately on your respectful website.
    But why most questions are about penises and vaginas?

Regards,
    Sassygirls13's Father

• "How do I get my daughter off this site?"

• Uhh, probably something like "Would it be worth it to trade gold or oil from Dubai profit-wise?" or something like "Has anyone tried Riesling from Egon MΓΌller? Is it any good?"
    He has a talent to always ask random people the weirdest questions that probably only 50-ish people in this world will have the answers to...

• "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is this?"

• Knowing my Dad, probably something inappropriate for a joke like

"If lezzers say they hate men then why do they go out with women who talk and act just like men?"

Or just something silly like

"What is the function of a rubber duck?"

• Nothing because my dad hates every form of technology, so he wouldn't be caught dead on this site at all. XD

If my dad had lost his sanity for a bit and actually did ask a question on gag. I guess it might be, "How do you work a computer?"

😂 I'm glad it's not just my dad. He STILL has trouble with his phone and it's a Galaxy 2 he got when it first came out.

lol, your dad has a legitimate reason! I wonder how he'd feel about one around his arm?

They have arm straps for them. I know it's mostly for runners, but I bet that would come in handy for him..

@Smmyskittles That would probably irritate him since it's something weird against his arm.

• "In most of my text messages my daughter always types 'lol'. Or sometimes it's 'LOOL' What does this mean?"

Is it lots of love? Lol

League of legend
      Laugh out loud
      Love over lust
      Lust over love
      League of lesbian..
      Legion of Lesbians
      Love our Lesbians

She even leaves me confused.. You need give her a dictionary or send her to university 😂😂

haha i love this!

• What does my daughter say about me on gag? Better be good!!

• hi, i would ask my father who has passed now if when i was 16 and him and my mum were going to possibly spilt up from his emotional point and he asked my opinion i told him do what makes you happy because youve got half a lifetime yet to live, he chose to stay but i always believed he should of gone for his own sake but stayed for the whole family and that made him an incredible man, old skool... xx

• i guess it would be : " why are kids these day using damn filters?''
    or
    "what the hell is that O_o?"
    or simply...''what the hell you doing on here? >:( ""

• This applies for my bio dad and step dad

"Cop leaves Creampie for BBW Karla Lane... fuck this isn't pornhub?"

• LOL, he would ask: "What kind of video game is this?" :P

• What is this daddy kink that everyone keeps talking about?

(My dad wouldn't ask this but I'm assuming a father of a blue anon would, ya feel?)

• "Why does my daughter spend so much time on the internet, acting really suspicious and not letting me see her screen?"

Well dad, because I don't want to risk an 'inappropriate GaG question/take popping up lol.

• "You're a guru? A guru of what exactly? And are you getting paid to write so many of these myTake thingys?"

• "A wha kind a foolishness Dede a gwan wid pan dis site?"
    Standard English version: "What kind of foolishness is this site?"

• How to understand if my daughter gives oral? 😱

• "Hello friends, I'm from Turkey. I'm a professor at a public university. But i won't ask you anything about school hahhaha. My question is: What do you think about Turkey and Turkish people? Best regards, ..."

And here goes another Turkey question loool

• More from Girls
    62

What Guys Said 93

• "Are dad bods the way to go? I have solid abs... They're just hidden?"

• "How do I use Reddit? Is this Reddit?"

• My son used to be a Bsian. He got a C on his test. He's a Csian now. Can you please help me get him to become an Asian?

• My father would probably ask something like this: "Why are so many young women fat-assed"?

• He's ask "why did you marry so many #GAGirls yet not tell me?". i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMG_20160307_073036.jpg

• 'What is wrong with my second Son! He despise women!.. I never seen him having a conversation with other women or girl of his age, he lives a virtual life.. I am clueless about him and have no idea!.. On how to guide or understand him?'- if he asked a question about me?
    Otherwise the way he is, he spends all his Time in thinking how to get clients and permission.. He is physically present yet mentally absent in house, no wonder he couldn't gesture even a bit of me.. He can speak English?
    But he would usually ask?
    'How do I get more contractors to follow rules and regulations and get them to bring permission letters? '

• Mine would find this site a waste of time. He'd also probably ask why I tolerate a site where so many of the teens on it are so obsessed with porn.

• "How do I take these adult sites off my home page? I think it's a virus." #realstory

• I know if I asked him he would say. "No I dont know".
    I know if I said, what if he had to ask a question. He would say "You ask something".

Which in its essense would kinda be how my father is. he's not much of an asker, he figures out stuff on his own, but are very few things he would actually ask about at all, and if he did. He has learned to use google now. So "GaG". You would be useless.

Ps: Im sorry

• He would start arguing with other people about politics... and I presume he would be banned from the GaG very quickly :P

• Is 7 inches erect penis good enough to satisfy a woman in menopause?

• If I get put in and OAP's home will it be posted on bookface thingy? I don't want people to know... people seem to know everything about everyone these days!

• "Where did I go wrong?"

• "Are there any catholic or just single christian women who can marry my son and give me grandkids?"

Oh dad...

• How do I get my exwife to still cook for me?

• "So is this a pornographic site or not, I don't get it? There's girls everywhere but why no nudes?"

• "My son is turning 26 and doesn't want a girlfriend. How can I get him to change his mind? Get a hooker maybe? So he can get in bed and see that girls are great?"

• Errr I go with what @BelleGirl21 says ha ha ha ha but again he passed in 2011 so...

I'd LOVE it if my daughter was here though <3 sigh...

BUT NO WAY she can know I'm here ha ha ha she'd get an early stroke reading the way I think (she's being reared by her mom and grandma that think on lines of my dad lol)

Awww so you're more rebellious than your daughter? I love it! 😂

@BelleGirl21 She'd well have been a playboy model had I reared her lol but again she's not :( ...

Thank you for the like beautiful girl <3

• Is the stuff manufactured in India just as good as the stuff manufactured in the United States? I don't want to imply that I need any of it because I don't, I'm just curious about the stuff you know. I really don't want to name the stuff because you might think that I really want some of this stuff. So let's just call it stuff you know the stuff that helps you out when you need it. Not that I need it. Why I'm sure I don't need it because I can polevault out of bed in the morning but just in case I need it. Well I don't need I just want to know if it's the same quality because the price is much cheaper and you know how we buy things from China and it's cheaper like table lamps. So I just want to know if the stuff from India is the same quality not that I need it it's just cheaper. Thank you very much.
    (ssshhh-Viagra----ssshhh--ciialis--ssshhh)

• My parents would be in shock probably bc I don't give any details about my personal social, sexual life lmao

• Why does my son not give me grandchildrenxD?

• "Has anyone seen my son on here? I walked out on him 19 years ago. Was wondering if anyone had seen him."

• https://youtu.be/2uzK3VwzraM

I don't know, he has been dead since I was 7. But I would like to let those who have fathers in their lives, to show them love every single day and appreciative because there are many fatherless kids wishing they could have their dads just for one moment.

What happened?

I'm sorry for yr loss. My father is everything to me -- I'm still nowhere near ready to even *think* about what I'll do when he goes.

My mother died when I was 2, so, too early for me to really remember. He raised all 5 of us all by himself, in a part of town full of all kinds of trouble, and kept us *all* on the straight and narrow path.

When you were 7, did you fully grasp what death was? Or did you spend some time thinking he might come back after some amount of time (like he was just "away" for a while)?

@redeyemindtricks I knew he was gone for good, My uncle explained it to me.

He sounds like one hell of a great man. I am sorry about your mother.
      My mom had to raise 4 kids to adulthood, Most of us are ok.
      I know growing up in a single parent houshold is tough at times, but there is always something to appreciate.

• "Why does my son waste so much time on this site?"

• The saying goes " teach a man to hunt...

No wait is it fish? Catch? Sex? Wait what?
    I honestly can't remember...
    ...
    ...

How does one FaceTime?

• My son got me another tie for fathers day how can I get him to buy me something else?

• "Hey this is Dad Mario and found my son's account and I was wondering why he talks about things here and not me?

I mean he apparently has a foot fetish, he thinks he's ugly, and is really bad with girls (which I thought he was good at). And I also learned that he has a big ass ****, THAT'S MY BOY!"

WTF 😂😂😂

• As my father's passing was recent , I am still feeling the sting but lol I know my Dad he's like my Mom they if they could.. would ask why don't one of you nice girls take my boy luv him up and straighten him out? he just needs a good gal! Lol

• He'd ask from which zoo that monkey had escaped :o
    He'd wonder if the S besides that avatar meant "stupid"...
    Than he'd ask me if I liked bananas since we both do :D

• "Why can't my son DarkHumorRUs get a girlfriend?"

• More from Guys
    63