Are most of the guys on GaG really virgins?

The more time I spend here the more that does seem to be the case. Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the few defenders of male virgins in a world where they get stigmatized more than female virgins, but I guess I do find it a little disappointing that so many of them are on here. When I was on Experience Project guys who had/have sex were the norm, and we used to chat and trade stories about chicks all the time - I even used to get advice from some of them too at times. But since being on GaG I really do not see that a whole lot. A lot of the guys here can't or don't answer questions about sex, and when they do most just say they're virgins.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most seem young so it wouldn't shock me if they didn't have much experience. I'm sure it's the same for the women. Just look at all the "does he like me" posts.

What Girls Said 7

• I doubt it

• Most people here are really young

• Include the women on this site, too. :P

• Yes.

• Probably. A lot of the questions asked on here are by virgins or those really inexperienced. Some seems like common sense answers, so not sure if they are just not informed, are trolling, or maybe it's due to their young age and inexperience.

• its funny how you say you're defending them and are fine with it
    yet you posted your complete disappointment and sadness in them for being virgins lol

*facepalm* You're comprehension skills are obviously lacking.

I'm not disappointed in them being virgins. I'm disappointed that there aren't MORE non-virgins.

• Kinda makes you wonder why the guys are angry and whiny a lot lol

What Guys Said 14

• I can't make claim to others but I am married with kids and my wife is more attractive than I deserve.

• There are probably a lot, but whether it's most, I couldn't say.

• Experience project was good I shared so many of my stories and experiences and apparently helped so much.
    I'm sure they will be back soon it's only a short break apparently.

Yeah, I posted a lot of good stuff there too. They claim they don't have any intentions of rebooting any time soon but hope to again in the future.

one day

• I'm a virgin, I'm sane, and I couldn't give two fucks what people think 🙂

• I am not. But I dont think it matters really. I think guys should view women as tools for sexual pleasure and thats it.
    All these gag virgins need to do is save a couple paychecks and blow it on a hot russian or hispanic whore.

• Q. Q I... I get tonnes of pussy!

• I don't know but I'm one of the virgins lol

• They like fat chicks and are obsessed with chicks who ate virgins and love small boobs lol

What u expect OP. They never made it across first base yet prolly

• I did a big survey question once and it came out to about 55:45 virgin, both males and females.

PS, op is Experience Project worthwhile? Any good?

Ikr? I'd even heard the FBI started investigating the site way back though. Plus there was this user who was a repeat site offender, and every time I and others would complain about him the staff just said they couldn't do anything about him although they tried to keep blocking his IP address, he just kept coming back.

It's what gag is gonna be like

• Similar answer to the girl question you asked - Majority of users are quite young

• I'm a virgin! Sex is just an illusion!

• Yeah.. and a lot of the 25-29's try to tell us it's by choice 😂

• Yes yes they are

• Does this bother you?

In the sense that I can't really talk about stuff with them like I could on other sites.