Are most of the females on GaG really virgins?

1|1
23|21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• I think you could have benefited with a poll for this question.

6|1
    0|0
    • I don't like posting polls anymore because I want to hear people say what they think. It's easy for just anybody to click one or the other with no feedback, and it's feedback that I want to see.

• Ah, that's understandable. I think from what I've seen most men and women both on this site are virgins

• YES WE ARE ALL VIRGIN OMGOSH! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really know since it's not something I really pay attention to closely. There does seem to be a lot of virgins here in general though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm a schlag.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many are prudes lol and yes virgins

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm virgin as heck.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know I am...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm guessing ya bro.

0|1
    0|0
  • We're all in this together 😌

1|1
    0|0
  • Include the men, too. 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • What did you expect? lol

0|3
    0|0
  • Going off of the results of the polls I've seen on here virgins do seem to make up the majority for both men and women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I''ll answer with a resounding No.

Though, I'd imagine you already knew the answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Welllllllll, lol. I do see a lot of non-virgin girls, but I also have come into contact with a hell of a lot of virgins in PMs and see them proudly proclaim it in questions, so it seems like both are here pretty evenly though I might give the edge to virgins.

• Do you really have to ask?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I don't. But I wanted to see the comparison because I asked this question about guys a few hours ago too.

• Show All
    • And what do you believe?

• Well, to me it seems like there are more virgin guys here, but I do know that I've come into contact with a hell of a lot of virgin girls too, plus female virgins often say they are in questions, whereas a lot of guys are scared to say they are, and I can understand that. In real life though I think it's probably more female virgins than male altogether.

• Yes, but by choice. I could have lost it on numerous occasions, but I'm choosing to wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • Given their average age I'd say know

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • I am truly a virgin. I have never had sex.
    Though I have sexted

1|0
    0|0
  • I think most people on here are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would people lie about being a virgin... most questions are about asking if it's okay if they are a virgin at blank age. So yes I think so and I don't think that's a problem if they are

0|1
    0|0
  • Some women are virgins (including myself) , but I wouldn't say most girls on GAG are like me.
    You could have made a poll.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same thing I told AzureGirl: I don't like posting polls anymore because I want to hear people say what they think. It's easy for just anybody to click one or the other with no feedback, and it's feedback that I want to see.

• I see.
      Yeah, I've noticed that sometimes people don't answer questions with polls. They just vote.

• I can't speak for anyone else, so I speak only for myself. Yes, I am a virgin. I have not had any sexual contact, touching, or kissing.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I would say most women on GAG are virgins. I know I personally don't give sex out to just any woman she has to earn sex from me to get it. So if she is a nasty person then no sex for her.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would be surprised if it is most - Maybe the age bracket who ask and answer female virginity questions can give that impression - I think given the age profile of site that we will have large numbers of female and male virgins - No shame just haven't started the sexual part of their life yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, probably. Many of these girls comments prove that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Apparently virginity into your 20s is actually a thing in the US :D

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lmaooo yea, sounds like it. Always so sexually frustrated

0|2
    0|0
  • These hoes?

Shit half had dick in there mouth before i hit puberty.

2|3
    0|0
  • I know I am lol a perfect little lamb jesus virgin mary :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're mostly vegans; so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I read so much misinformation on this website that is taken as gospel that I have come to believe that most people male or female really are inexperienced or actually virgins. Most people on this website have no idea about the anatomy and/or physiology of either sex. 50% of the guys will argue about the nerve endings located in the foreskin yet have no idea about the receptors of those nerve endings. They equate "chopping" a penis off with circumcision or that circumcision in a female that is removal of the clitoris is the same as circumcision of the map. Or that penis size is so important, "my penis is only 6 inches long will I be able to satisfy my wife?" The naïveté of the questions is a giveaway I'll stop but I could go on and on so yes I agree with you but I say it applies to males. Also.

0|0
    0|0
    • I already posted the one about males earlier.

• I must have missed that. By the way my dick is so big that if I go anyplace it takes me 15 minutes to load it off the truck

• Not most but many
    Cause they're kind of introvert I guess :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I think not but the pink anons are 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • ManOnFire
    Are you the virginhunter?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • should have made a poll dude xD

0|0
    0|0
    • Same thing I told AzureGirl: I don't like posting polls anymore because I want to hear people say what they think. It's easy for just anybody to click one or the other with no feedback, and it's feedback that I want to see.

• well for all i know, we have a good mixture on here. maybe slightly more on the "inexperienced" side, cause obviously you wouldn´t be on the site if you knew most of the shit that´s asked here anyway.

• I don't know, some of the girls here seem like they would be super slooty

1|0
    0|0
  • There's no chance in hell most let alone a few of these women that are virgins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on age, but probably not
    Most under or around 16 I would assume are

0|0
    0|0
  • They are taken, don't waste your time here.

0|0
    0|0
  • LMFAO

Female

Virgin

Pick one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and neither are most of the guys.

0|1
    0|0