What's the best opinion you've ever given on GaG?

This could be an opinion you're really proud of, or an opinion that got a notable amount of upvotes, or anything really!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I don't really have one such opinion but I'm trying to save the links to the ones I do like. Like this one:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1858565-whats-your-favorite-part-of-a-mans-body

• Especially on my old account I was very well known and many people felt I gave good opinions but it was a bit of a poisoned chalice, people came to expect the same standard all the time and I was putting a lot of pressure on myself. In the end I deactivated my master's account and started again to become less well known.

• There's been a few times people have said they have really appreciated my dating advice. Feelsgoodman

• Too many to count

• They've all been pretty good.

• A couple of months back, G@G had a contest in which they asked members "100 years from now, what kind of questions will be asked on G@G?"

My response was "Who are the hottest cyborgs on G@G! Tag them now!"

I thought it was corny but it was good enough for me to win the contest and a $25 Amazon gift card. Lol.

• After scrolling through some of them I found this one which I think was funny: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1840852-how-do-i-say-do-you-want-a-spanking-in-spanish

• I'm often pretty proud of my responses to guys asking how to quit watching pornography.

• It had to have been years ago where I helped someone get into medical school. We were good friends for about 5 years but eventually her time got taken up in residency. To my knowledge she became a pediatric neurologist back home. <3

• Every single one where I don't troll on purpose.

• Well I prevented a girl from commiting suicide :) I'm pretty proud of that :)

• I really don't keep track or remember after like, a day, haha.

• Sending girls to sluttygirlproblems. com for the best blow job advice there is written by a woman.

• just do it

• Something silly/stupid but i got mho ; p

What Girls Said 9

• An opinion I'm proud of was this questino asked "How do you know someone truly loves you?"

My opinion was "They prove it through their actions."

I got 16 girl upvotes and 10 guy upvotes.

That one and a few others but the others are like essays rather than opinions lmao

• oh it was something about marriage, i felt great after writing it lol

• I don't have any specific one, but the opinions were users tell me I was really helpful always make me feel good.

• I always write the best opinions OP

• None lol

• Question: Do you feel pressure to match up to gender roles & expectations?
    My answer: Fuck gender roles, and don't fuck people who believe in them.

• i would have to say one's that provoke an actual debate. i got into it with this really racist chick on here, and won. serves your right, jerk.

• I don't give good opinions.

• I don't know I'm pretty neutral.. Haven't been on here long enough I guess.