Should such posts be reported as “Member Posts”?

There are a few people in my case, who enter into my questions, and they have a bad habit to “call me out” since they happen to recognize who I am.

I don’t know how, and I don’t care about it, but what it matters, is it becomes really annoying, and I don’t understand what they get from it. They should just leave me alone.

And most of all they don’t respect someone’s privacy. There’s a reason why someone’s choosing to post anonymously, and their privacy should be respected.

Even if they know who you are, they shouldn’t do what they do, so such posts should be reported as “Member Posts”, and get deleted. I have reported some of them in the past, but still they remained. So I believe it should be an “official” rule.

What do you believe?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what the post about a member says. If it is a positive or neutral comment, it is allowed to stay. If it is something that bad mouths the members, then it can be reported.

Usually it's ""ironic". Can't find the exact word, but definitely not positive or even neutral.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know who you are and what you are trying to do with your anon posts - Okay it sounds like advice a mother would give a teased child but DON'T REACT - Every time you react they get a kick out of it - If you let it go, they might keep going 3 or 4 times but by the 10th time with no reaction they will go "What is the point if he doesn't complain".

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• How can they know?

I dunno but it seems like they feel me. Let's say.