Can you erase or make anon opinion on comment 😳?

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't take anything that doesn't violate the terms/rules down, and the only anonymous opinion comments, are the opinion comments from an anonymous question asker.

It's in the FAQ as well: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61
      "No. Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or reply, you cannot edit or delete it.
      We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'."

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot delete comments. They may be removed if they do not violate the site guidelines, but that's about it. You can make anonymous comments, though. Be sure to check the anonymous option underneath the opinion box before hitting "Send It!"

What Guys Said 2

• There is no delete button on G@G. You can't even email support and ask them to take it down, because they won't. It's apart of the rules.

The reason that is, at least from my interpretation, is so that you learn to think and read before you submit a thought or opinion, just like you would in real life.

The work around I use, is that if I'm not okay with saying this on the internet, because it'll never go away, I just post as anonymous.

• Only if it breaks GaG rules and you report it then admin can remove it.

What Girls Said 1

• No, I don't believe so.