Is there a difference between these 2 notifications?

1) The asker has selected your opinion as most helpful on the question...
and
2) Your opinion has been selected as most helpful on the question...

thanks for your help. ☮💜😊

Thank you all! In this instance I wish I could give you ALL MHO! 😊
Or maybe I'll wait to see who the system chooses. Lol. 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, the system chooses te later after thirty days and it gives you three exper
    the asker chooses your opinion in the first and you get seven exper

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, there is.

1) It means it was the asker who selected your answer as the most helpful opinion. They made a choice and you get points.

2) That means they didn't select an opinion after 30 days. It was the system. And you don't get points for posting your opinion.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• The first notification means the Asker has selected your opinion as MHO. The second notification means the GirlsAskGuys system selected your opinion as MHO. An Asker has 30 days to select an MHO and if they do not select one, then the system will choose. :)

• 'Your opinion has been selected' is when the system or the admins choose your answer because the asker didn't choose an MHO, I think :)

• I just wish they wouldn't close questions. as it prompt repetitive questions and I've missed posts that ibreally couldve been helpful with because they were closed

• The difference is the asker picked the mho and the over was the machine after 30 days.

• One is the asker picks you and the other is the system picks

• Yes, because the asker doesn't always choose MHO.