Do you upvote things you like randomly or is there a specific reason or reasons you upvote? I typically upvote eopinions that are either really good, or when people use the word dude in their vocabulary.
That and I automatically upvote people I follow.
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I always upvote:
1. Comments with logical argument
2. Comments that are relevant to the question
3. Comments that are insightful and informative
4. Comments that are consistent with my values
5. Comments that are helpful
6. Comments that advance understanding of the issue
7. Comments with ideas fully explained
8. Comments that are respectfully critical of the issue
9. Comments that show sensitivity to the questioner
10. Comments that reveal a desirable attribute about the commenter3