If I report this question enough will it get tooken down?

I keep reporting it and reporting it, but its still up. I need help please. I posted it before I knew gag was messed up and didn't want to delete questions, please help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it doesn't violate the rules, so it won't get removed. That's what the FAQ says too.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61

""Can I edit or delete my own posts?
    No. Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or reply, you cannot edit or delete it.
    We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.""

Most Helpful Girl

• Only posts that actually violates our posting guidelines are removed. You can report any post but we will not remove it if it does not break any rules. We also do not remove posts per user request.

You can disavow a post to turn it anonymous and stop receiving notifications for it. If you want a picture removed, you can try removing the image from the image hosting source you used (tinypic, imgur, etc.) if you didn't upload the image directly from your device.

This information can also be found in our FAQ.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#155

What Guys Said 3

• Taken down. The past tense of the verb take is taken, or took. The choice of verb varies according to context.

• nope it's written in stone.. there forever.

so what? is someone that knows you in real life gonna stumble across your question when doing a google search.. causing a heartattack? be realistic.

Yeah that too, but there's sites on the deep web an shit that will take your pictures an find info on you and your life. Its scary. And my sis doesn't know there's a pic of her on here (myself esteem was low and I was comparing us too) but anyway, I feel crazy guilty for that.

no one realizes it's her.. nor do they care.

what's the worst that can happen? someone gets bored and decides to use her photo as a template to photoshop a brunette wig on a blonde girl.

you're overreacting, and you're creating problems where they don't exist.

Your right. Thanks.

• post link to question ;)

What Girls Said 7

• you can never tell these days. GaG sometimes features questions that i would otherwise report. really depends. they must not find it controversial enough.

• Do not Fear here, Dear... After awhile this Millionth Question will Just be "Closed" and Simply be Added to the Other... Millions of Other ones that are now long Forgotten.
    Good luck. xx

• It can get reported however it actually needs to be a real reason to delete it. Under the guidelines.

Its under the "how do I look" one.

• Not if it doesn't violate any rules.

• If it doesn't violate the site rules, it will not be taken down.

• Why? :P

• It depends on if it's inappropriate or not, I think.