Has anyone ever noticed how many people just flat out lie on GAG?

I notice questions that are just way out there. Like this one guy who is in his mid 60s. He claims he has problems with women with small children. He says he dates younger women... a lot younger like in there 20s. I believe this is total bull shit. This is an attempt just to get attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the guy you mean. I'm not sure if he's telling the truth or not. There are guys like him out there, so it's possible, and it's also not shocking to me that a guy like that would use this site.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh.

Sometimes they just want to troll. Yeah, I've noticed.

Honestly, sometimes the trolls are REALLY stupid/obvious and it's funny. Doesn't bother me.

What Guys Said 19

• I never lie online. I don't give a fuck. Okay, never say never. I don't like 90% of the time. I have no identity to protect. Is it that he's lying, or that you simply can't believe it? If you have no proof, then you have no reason to doubt it or believe it.

As for the "reason" people lie, why do people lie at all? It's easy. They do it to protect themselves or make themselves look better.

I believe he lying. Then when I told him so... he told me I was jealous of him. Which is stupid. I wouldn't go out with a guy that much older than me.

Yes. And belief is centered on nothing. Just because something is unbelievable to you, doesn't mean it's automatically false. It very well could be, without evidence. You could ask him to provide such evidence. "Pics or it didn't happen." Tell him to post a picture of, and if he can't, just tell him he's lying and leave it alone. No sense getting upset or flustered over it.

• Did you really expect that everyone here is mostly going to be honest and tell the truth all the time? Or even most of the time?

• I don't believe everything I see here but one thing I have noticed very well is that may of the people here assume that people are lying they refuse to believe a said claim to be plausible. So many people, so many things happening in life how can we know for sure that what someone said just didn't happen? I've asked a question in the past and many people called bullshit even though it actually happened, and what happened sounded unbelievable but still happened.

• I talked to a chick the other day that bs her ass off to me I just went with it until she said she got an abortion and that killed it

• My view was always that everyone lies on the internet covering the range from little exaggerations to outrageous untruths. Keep your radar on.

• I have a 20 inch penis and I'm secretly Donald Trump fishing for votes online. :v
    See? I just flat out lied there, why does this bother you so much? It's the internet, if they wanna be a swash-buckling pony with laser eyes defending the world for green men with thongs on their heads for helmets... let them... it's not like you can truly stop them... so just stop caring.

• Meh I just ignore it most of the time

• There' LOTS of liars on GAG. It's the Internet, it's a common thing.

• im very straight, deviant in life, deviant on here

But, respectful with it

• I'm 33 and get a lot of game with the young crowd and Cougars! None my age, don't know why. But if a man has money then the sky is the limit right! I in the other hand have a good lean body and a baby face. Lucky me 😊

But you aren't in your 60s. He says it has nothing to do with money. I just don't see 20 year olds lining up to sleep with guy. Hell I wouldn't...

I'm sorry but I just think this dude is lying his ass off. If you could see what else he says

You're a 45 year old hot babe, haven't you heard the old wise quote ''we don't see thing as they are we see them as we are'' I agree with you but gag is filled with trolls ! Cheers

• it's the internet. Lot's of people lie.

• Who cares 😶?
    Just ignore them 😏
    And be awesome 😊

• If it's full of shit I ignore it. Even if it's not, I'll forget about what they wrote.

• No, I don't pay attention because I don't care.

• I've never told a lie. 😎

• everyone that uses this website are gullible dumb fuks

• Yeah, you'll see some of that.

• if people lie, so what? it's just a site.

• maybe he does date younger women but they're all fat n ugly

He swears they are all hot.

What Girls Said 6

• I believe people lie more than they tell the truth. I know I'm a liar, how about the rest of you?

• Why would I even pay attention to those people?

I mean it's non-sense and I'll just ignore them anyway.

• I notice it here and there, but don't always pay attention to those things.

• Most people lie on here. I don't trust every comment, tbh, just the ones from people I know are real lol.

• i don't know about that guy, but have you met the "96" year old who keeps asking about women's periods? someone told me he was actually in his 40's. he's a bit weird.

• yeah i agree. many attention getters here.