For those of you with private profiles on here, what made you decide to go private?

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many girls asking for nudes/sexting requests. I get it. I'm in the top 98th percentile where attractiveness is concerned, but i didn't have time to service all the requests anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• I Only Allow Followings who ask to Follow and I can then Follow them back with an "Accept."
    I find it better than Getting people I may not want to Follow or to have them Following me, and I would like to First check out Their own Followings if I am Allowed to on their Own end.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 9

• I've got ladies like Shirley, Millie, Collin, and Nina all over me. A man needs his rest after being chased by the ladies of Britannia all day.

• Really creepy and rude stalkers

• Why not

• The main reason I can think of is avoiding unwanted PMs.

• All these horny females sending me nudes and hoping that I'd do the same :p

• coming from an anon

• Too many girls ask me for nudes. It makes me feel so objectified and like I'm a piece of meat. Omg. It's so disgusting. I love attention but I hate attention. Oh em gee

Oh, wow, @melcart23, this is a switch from the Usual "Other way around" here in Gag Town. Maybe some newbies. xx

• I hate stalkers

• I have no reason to go private, but some do, especially female G@Gers as they tend to get a shit load of creepy messages.

What Girls Said 12

• Sometimes, I post pretty personal things.

Do I want just anyone to be able to see those? No.

That's my main reason.

• i'm public because i want people to b able to read my funny opinions

• If a friend or SO went looking for my profile they couldn't see the questions I ask.
    I'm not doing anything wrong but if I'm posting for advice like at the start of our relationship etc, that's personal and embarrassing. They only need to see the things I'm willing to show etc.

• I was tired of getting creepy messages asking about my boobs, my sex life and what my fetishes are. So freakin annoying.

• Annoying ass mofos

• Because I was getting multiple messages a day from pretty creepy guys.

• Because I like to keep things private XD.

• Weird people sending weird messages, mostly.

• Lol too many weird people sending me dic pics also asking me to marry them. Spamming my inbox. Horny guys who think this site would be a better substitute to pornhub 🙄 So that's why

you know, you can make your profile public and only all private messages from people your following. thts what i did, then i never follow the horny guys lool

@chintita I might just do that :) thank you. I didn't know you can do that.

• prevent unwanted messages

• I didn't want everybody to see what I was up to.

• Creepy messages from perverts and I like to keep my profile private.