How did you come across G@g?

Came across this site through Google search for a specific question.
Boring story I know lol
Hbu?

• Through my friend
  • Google
  • Through social networking site
  • Other (please mention)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• December 31, 2013 way Before Midnite, I had Googled Something in Regards to a Site wheer I could answer Questions and just Continue my Journey in Helping Others.
    January1, 2014, I Became... Paris13.
    Good luck and Great question, @Schrodingerscat xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, and for Helping me get closer to my Masters here, dear. xxoo

You are welcome and I wish you become a master soon! All the best for that :)

Thank you, dear, for the vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 18

• I don't remember specifics of how I found it. Heck, I just remember signing up then suddenly I was going on the site unsure of why/how I got there lol. I do believe it was when I was searching for help on depression stuff. Then I thought "hey this looks like a yahoo answers" so I joined it, being a former yahoo answers member and all. Been here ever since I guess.
    ... or at least that is what I think what happened. Like I said, I don't remember specifics. It is kind of blurry.

• HA! I love the disproportionate "Google" responses on the poll. Well, I happened to come across GAG via Google as well.

• Google Organic Search.

Considering how irrelevant GaG was through other source mediums including Social Media, PPC, & Display, close to 100% of users before 2011 found GaG organically through SERPs like Google.

It probably stayed that way until... Around 2015. Still, over 90% have to be acquired organically through search.

• I noticed my ex was hiding something on her phone. She was constantly turning it away if i even glanced at it. Looked on her phone once when she left for the bathroom. I looked up the site afterwards to see why she was hiding it from me. Looked at it and really couldn't figure out why it is something she wanted to hide. Just let her have her "secret" and joined the site aswell. Looked like fun.

• Had a question. Typed it on Google. GAG appeared. Looked cool. Then I signed up.

• Back in December 2009, I was Googling "nice guys finish last" because a college friend posted something funny on Facebook, and I came across a posted question on this site called girlsaskguys. com.

I browsed around this site and it seemed pretty cool, the community feel had a vibe similar to chat rooms had in the early 2000s. There was even embedded chat on the bottom bar of the page to talk to users in live instant message! Damn those were the good 'ol GaG days when this site was so fun that it really WAS a time-sink and can spend all day on here.

On January 7, 2010, I decided to make a profile.

6.5 years later, I'm still here. Same account. Same username. Never deactivated or "left" the site once. Check my profile stats, mine are beastly for a reason; I've been here for a long ass time! :-D

• I once typed something along the likes of "girls asking guys questions". Lead me directly to here.
    I just wanted to read about girl problems from their own perspective for some reason.

• In November 2014 I was searching something on google and then I found a question asked here. I read it, read the opinions, saw the name of the site, thought that the idea was interesting and explored it a little. Two weeks later I created my account.

• Googled something about relationship advice. Here I am 3 years later. Lol

• I vote the D cuz i has one and was looken for the dream of ma gurl 💝

• I can't remember now it's been so long

• Good ole Google search 🙂

• I found it the same way. an apparently so has everyone else.

• Gooooogle

• Some dude mentioned it on Quora and Yahoo answers.

• I was wondering about types of vaginas and...

• Google, I was wondering whether this girl liked me or not, so i signed up.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• Boob question and google

• I made a google search about underwear and it came up in the link options.

• Google bought us all to G@G... I searched in... a inappropriate Q this site popped up and it was easy to sign into and voila... I'm still here and that question i had.. Well lets just say it's not solved. Bhahahah

• I googled "Why do guys like nipple piercings?" and GAG was the first link.

• July 2011, I googled something about a guy I met at a residence hotel by the pool. Ever since we left the residence, I was curious about his behavior towards me, so I used google, lol.

• LOL, the same.

I was trying to Google something and this site came up.

Once I became more active and talking to people, the site became like an addiction. Not complaining, there are some great people on here ;)

• A question on google lead me here, and since then I'm a member

• I had a crush on a guy in Med School 3 years ago and wanted to ask a question on how to approach him.
    I signed in for a day i (I was 18) but then left. I stopped having a crush on him and started having a crush on his bestfriend.

• Google asking for question and answer sites

• Same as you.

• Same thing as you. 😜

• same! i googled something

• I Googled a question & was sent here.

• I had question about one guy and just accidentally found GaG

• Through Google, then I'd keep coming back for more so I finally made an account for myself.

• Asking google truns out asking a community

• Google 🙈

• Google

• Google. Typed in some key words about an issue I was having, and found this site that way.

• Same as you lol