What question do you hate to answer?

I don't like being asked when I am getting married.

My mom calls my cat grandcat. Since I think she's given up on getting actual human grandchildren.
And also tell me more about yourself questions, I need to know what specifically the asker wants to know.

I would like to hear from you all.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• "are you two dating" Apparently I was born in wrong generation and nerds watched too much glee so now at school think every chick I talk is dating me

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really open to answer any questions and I'm not really bothered.
    I just hate when creeps on here ask:
    W
    You're a virgin? How come? Do you masturbate? Do you try to touch yourself?

What Guys Said 11

• I think grandcat is very funny - I don't like when people question the sincerity of my positivity towards other people, it is uncalled for.

• Lmao your only 22 you got plenty of time. I get the same from my mom. Are you seeing anyone? Your 25 you should think about settling down.

• "Are you guys twins?" - that's what people ask me and my brother whenever we're together, it's so annoying. People seem to think we look exactly alike and we don't. I swear we get asked this several times a week.

• "What are we?" Lmao

I don't know.. humans?

• This question lol

• Jared why are you so sexy it's like jeez guys it's nice of you but everyone already knows I'm sexy

• When people asks me my grades specially those who knows I don't study at all :P

• "alpha male" questions

• "do you have a 6 pack?"
    "do you?"

• Personally - I loath favorites questions... I can like more than one thing.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Random person asking my brother and I : ' so how long have you lovebirds been dating? ' like I get it he and I look nothing alike but please assume we are siblings before 'lovebirds'

• my mom is rlly popular around my hometown so people there always ask me about her like how bout u call HER up to ask? let me escape from under her shadow will ya?

• I hate when people ask why I dislike the country I live in so much. It's just tiring listing all the reasons over and over again, especially since there's so many.

• "Omg, you're only 16, but you're going into your senior year? How?"
    Truth is, I DONT KNOW. It's obviously possible, because there's a girl in my class only two days older than me, but I have no idea how it's possible.

• Where are you going to college?
    What do you wanna do?
    How's school?
    AP classes?
    SAT?
    ACT?
    Extracurricars?
    Getting asked that 24/7 is extremely irritating