Most Xper you've gotten in a day?

Don't be embarrassed if it's too much.

Most Helpful Guy

• On my old account most actual Xper I got in one day was probably maybe 750 or 800 - I won a competition and got 1,000 Xper so that day probably clocked up about 1300.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that my Levels went really Quick when I first started on Gag. It took me a year, dear, to Get to Guru and being here for over Two years, I will Reach Master this year.
    All I know, that on a Daily Basis, I get a lot of MHO's.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 7

• I don't remember, but probably it was last year in January. I was the 10th member of the site among guys that month, I really earned a lot of xper points. I won't be able to say how much I got in a day though.

• I've never really paid attention to daily amounts... I just check when it gets to the number I want to redeem some.

• I have no idea since I don't keep tabs on that kind of stuff. As a matter of fact, I hardly keep tabs on who I'm interacting with most of the time. Lol. I barely remember usernames besides the ones that I talk to the most :)

• I have no idea

• Never kept count.

• 300 i think

• I have reached level 3 in ten days.

What Girls Said 12

• I think it was about 300 but it's because I got the highest MHO% for the girls that weeks and received 250xper from it

• Probably a few hundred back in the day. Now you have to work like a slave to get 100.

• You know, now that this has been asked, I don't really pay attention to those thi. ngs. I just know my points are increasing each day

• like 750

• I have no idea. Is there a way to know such things?
    More than the value of 650 gummy bears probably.

• probably a shit ton, i'm 9th place in xper the last 30 days ;)

• On my old account, I was able to get like 100-300 xper in a day. I don't use the site as much as I did then.

• I don't know... i don't want to either.

• 51, and that was yesterday.

• too many

• I'm barely on here so I don't know.

• No clue, I've never checked.