Do you understand the opposite gender better after being on gag?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I don't feel that the male population on this site is very representative of guys as a whole. And I'm really, really glad about that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I say yes, I do.

However, I feel women don't get as much useful feedback on this site as men do, seeing that most of the men (based on my poll that I made a few months ago) struggle the most with even APPROACHING a woman for the first time.

Me, however, approached a woman 2 hours ago (about 10 years older than me)! ;-)

P. S. Here is the question with the poll about where male GaGers struggle the most with in the dating/courtship process, very useful data:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1958152-currently-what-stage-do-you-get-the-most-stuck-at-in-terms-of-the

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 26

• I agree with what @sparkly-crystal said but also the women on GAG are just as bad on GAG and are very bitter also. Women in real life are much nicer. I guess this is just a place bitter men and women come to spread hate. I have leant just how bitter and hateful some men and women are.

• I disagree. Most of the women here ( at least from what I've seen) give politically correct answers. But the vast majority of the guys on gag are pessimistic, frustrated, angry and upset with women.

• @sparkly-crystal I think proportion of bitter men is higher than the girls, and guys tend to be more vocal. But believe me there are bitter girls too.

• @Oram52 That I can agree with. There are more bitter guys online, and I believe the reason is that society doesn't really allow guys to talk about their feelings in real life, so they come online to do most of their venting.

• That ship sailed about 25 years ago for me and it was one of the most liberating days of my life, the day I gave up trying to understand women not in a women are weird way just different, you will only confuse yourself if you try so enjoy the difference instead of trying to label it.

• I figured it out on my own that there is no such thing as "understanding the opposite gender", because the members of the other sex are not a hivemind.

Afterwards, GAG couldn't do much for me in that aspect. The only people you can get to know here is the people who share opinions, and even then it's just a subset of their persona.

• I already understood women, before I came to GAG. Being here hasn't aided me in any direct way I can think of. Plus, you don't know exactly how many of the females are actually males. I'd say it's about 50/50. Half the pinks are blues in disguise, the rest are females. As a conservative estimate.

• Not really. Most things I've learned about women, I've learned from women of various perspectives and personal experience with them.

Despite how I behave on this website... I do actually value women and often times read articles from their perspective. They aren't always comfortable to read, because you realize that they view you the way you view them and it's scary. But ultimately I learned that they aren't all that dissimilar from me, despite the hormonal and cerebral differences.

What GaG did show me, is that both sides really are dissatisfied with other for the same reasons, but at the same time desperately trying to find a meaningful connection. Perhaps this is ultimately both sides are dissatisfied, because we're conditioned by shit to want all these tertiary things that ultimately don't matter and matter less the older you get, but since you went through the shit... You're less trusting and more jaded when you'd learned to let go of the shit.

• The things I learn from women I do with real life women, not those on GAG.
    There aren't many reliable girls on here.

• 2|0
    • Wow. Way to pick out the single worst quote from George Carlin ever.

• All I understand is that everyone is obsessed with the size of their dick/boobs and can't get a date/laid.

• Thank you for in one sentence you put into summary and insecurity that I did not realize so all pervasive. No guy I've ever met was so focused on the size of his organ but I don't believe that that focus of attention is any greater or lesser than I originally thought just back the degree of anonymity available on this website allows guys to more readily reveal their insecurity. To make up a number let's a 5% worry about the size of their penis. I don't think that percentage changed up or down only that being anonymous here gives guys more anonymity to ask the question. Same goes for boobs and rear end. Oh yes yes one other thing – – the answer to the question why are girls so focused on the size of the rear end was explained to a greater degree than I realized and I kind of think I know why – – because they think guys are into that. And then I think is not correct I don't believe that guys are so focused on the size of a rear end.

• I still believe that guys don't like a big ass. And that's all it is a big ass. And here is my racist, so kill me for it. I don't think white guys like a big ass. Of course I may be wrong I apologize and throw myself off a cliff for even thinking I believe let alone expressing it. Wait a minute I take that back I don't think black or white guys think a big ass is attractive. I have seen a lot of girls naked and naked a big ass looks like it should be covered so I believe that opinion regarding a big tushy is basically incorrect.
      And finally, I think the youth of this group explains the sexual attraction of a girls physique more than is such in real life. The guys I've met don't want stupid girls around no matter what they look like. But that again may be a skewed population because I'm a student so the people that I'm in contact with may themselves be a skewed population. I better shut up before I get shat on (shat being the inductive deductive skewed upside down verb of shitted).

• I could understand some things better. I do know that these things are no exact science though.

• Very very slightly so

• Ahahaha. NOPE. There are so many colorful and interesting women on here that I never expected initially.

• I learned that girls' favorite movie genre is horror. That's what every poll here shows. Why do girls like to be scared so much?

• Yes I now know I shouldn't take the last slice of pizza from a girl during the time of the month or RKO her out of nowhere

• No. I understand females better by interacting with women in the real world.

• Makes me realize women are just as deplorable as men.

• No, I've had a good understanding of women before I got on here.

• No girls are still complicated

• Why you eben gotta understand opposite gender lol

• No, nothing will ever help me to understand those creatures.

• I voted yes... but actually I already knew most of the things.

• A little bit more I guess.

• Yeah. They're just as dumb as I thought.

• No, I just get more confused lmao

• No, I just understand ordinary (stupid) people a lot better

• Yes I have. I was raised to think the best of women, and see the worst in men. This has really lowered my respect for women overall, and made me less judgmental about my fellow men.

• Yeah, I have learned a lot about the opposite gender.

What did I learn? That there is nothing to learn. Before joining this site, I thought there would be some kind of magic code that would teach me how to start and maintain relationships with women, and that it would work the same on all of them. Truth of the matter is that they are all different, and no such "code" exists.

Childish, I know. Trust me.