If G@G was a real town?

... what business would you open so other G@Gers could visit and benefit from? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒนโค

I'd open a Unisex Hair & Beauty salon
๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’ˆ
If G@G was a real town?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would run an old lady tea shop - The type where money means nothing - You can go there and buy one cup of tea/coffee with a slice of cake, sit there for hours with your friends - It would be just a hobby for the rich eccentric owner.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 39

• And I'd visit the spa <3 :D - you need clientele too isn't it? lol If every GAGer were to do some business there'd be multiples of the same business thus no scarcity but high demand.

Well if I had to do something I'd strategize how all the businesses should be conducted to ensure maximum profitability and be beneficial to all the GAGers - that's what I do :)

• If it is legal in that town I would open a brothel. I would easily be the richest man in town. lol

• Awe... this is an easy one. I would open a huge building with dozens of phsychological offices, and huge couches, so that people could spend their time answering questions online (because I know they wouldn't actually talk to each other.. everyone seems to be too shy around here)

Imagine the money I'd make... if people went to the doctors for their questions around here...

• Kindergarten, dojo or massage parlor. If not that, I'd probably just be either an advisor, psychologist or life coach. These are what I'm good at.

• Hmmm old fashioned tobacco store, a gym or one of those old classic boxing gyms, with outdoors equipment so you can train in the sun. Or a old fashioned soda fountain lol.

• Open a night club with @aledeeurope

• A really awesome bar

• And I'll be the gravedigger fleecing you for all you're worth since no one else wants to do it.
    novelinkblog.com/.../muhahaha.gif

• I would be the bounty hunter OHHHhhh yYEAAAHHH

• Playboy Mansion 😂

• I would open a out-trip club store with camping supplies and take people on excursions in the great outdoors. I would make a meal out of the forest and provide fresh-caught fish grilled over an open fire for lunch.

• I would open up a fight gym. And that Haunted House we talked about

• I'd open an Spa centre so people would be able to take some relax,
    and there will be also special massages for the clients.

• I would open a small Bakery/Salumeria/Fresh Fruit and Vegetables shop, since it is the place my parents own and I know everything about it, having lived in there since I was born.

• I'd open a little bar with classy drinks at low prices and with a concert or jam session every Friday. It'd be right around the corner from the gag College so all students could participate in something musical or artistic on Fridays or have a beer after a long day in class! :)

• I'd open up a gym! 50 dollars for an hour! 👊

Gotta get my 2 push ups ya know? 💪

• Probably a store that's never open so I don't have to meet any of you.

We don't sell anything, the store is fully stocked with shit you want, glass is smashproof, and the sign on the door always reads "back in 5 minutes"

• Assuming gag was by the sea, I would operate a boat charter.

• I would like to open some kind of buisness to somehow get people to stop bitching so much
    That or a bookstore lol

• I would offer professional media work. (Recording studio, video shooting, editing, post-production yadda yadda yadda)

• either a music venue and/or art gallery

• A restaruant

• A shop that stretches people who are so insecure about their real height LMAO

• A bank, now gimme your mula!! 🤑

• Playcamp for the mentally retarded.

• Real Estate Agency so G@Gers and buy or rent a place to live.

• Veterinary.

• hmm i would like to open a gym :)

a zen garden i love those

scottish pub

• Probably an expedition shop
    Outdoor supplies, a garage, shit like that

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 23