How many of you have, or wouldn't mind, your parents being here?

Would you be OK with your parents seeing all of the things you post here? I know there is an anonymous option, but wouldn't it seem a bit weird to be receiving anonymous advice from your parents through a website?

• Yes, i'd be OK with my parents being on GAG
    24% (6)27% (3)25% (9)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't want my parents see what I write here
    76% (19)73% (8)75% (27)Vote
  • My parents (or adult children, if you have them) are already here
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be not only be Flattered but Flabbergasted that They would Take the Time out of their Busy Beaver schedules to even See what I do here, dear, and Or Even... Understand and Give a Dam.
    Good luck and Great question, @VirginaBeachBum. xx

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm an adult, but it would still be awkward. My Mom doesn't know how to use a computer, but my Dad does.

I can see my Dad asking me..."You call yourself BeerFarts? WTF is wrong with you?" ;p :p :)

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would be so interested to know of anyone who has a family member or real life friend on GaG lol, although I suspect no-one does.

I wouldn't care that much, although they'd find out a few things about me that would shock them lol.
    They're WAY too vanilla and conservative for GaG tho lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No, thanks. I'd rather not have any of my family members here.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would be okay with them being here. But it's just because they don't speak English, so they wouldn't be able to understand what I wrote.
    Otherwise, I wouldn't want them to be here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh sorry, I didn't see this question and asked a similar one after you did 😅 Didn't mean to

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents are like 80 years old lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• My mom wouldn't be on very long after reading some of these things. That's a different generation... she's had 4 kids so she understands this stuff, but the open sex talk would be "over the top" for her.

Mind it though... no, I'm not doing anything bad and often times aim to be funny, I avoid doing things I'd be ashamed of.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have them and no point in not minding them being here because I'm 100% they will never come here. I have shown them multiple times I'm on here and they still manage to forget about it each time. That or they are vaguely aware that I'm on a site where I write stuff.
    Besides, my mom doesn't know English and my dad is totally not the personality that would come on here. Like, at all. That I am 150% sure of.

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents wouldn't know that GAG exists in the first place and if they knew by chance, then I certainly wouldn't want them to be here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind but my mother doesn't use the internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ohhh no, I wouldn't get anonymous feedback from them, they'd feel free to do whatever they wanted around my highly sensitive questions and aswers. There's a reason I don't go directly to them with my qs lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want them on here but I only have one left

0|1
    0|0